Blue Lock - Vol. 23 Ch. 203 - Overheat

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Unsollicited piece of advice: I wouldn't have used "MOM" here, since "you were mom" is a bit awkward. This would've worked if you could use mixed case, such as "MoM". Otherwise, "MVP" or "MOTM" would've been better.

Power Uploader
That was very Ancara Messi of Isagi. Can we now for shits sake please have Isagi train in shooting? 203 god damn chapters bro. Is it finally time or what? Ness is like part right part wrong. If Yukimiya didn't do that plot armour goal, Isagi would've been in trouble (since he doesn't consider passing to Kaiser an option) at that point he should've been able to shoot.

The tiki taka with Noa and Kurona was real nice. It looks like Isagi is trying to go for a Messi more than an Mbappe. He is looking to control the pitch rather be the goal machine like Ronaldo or Mbappe. Which is good, since Messi is my goat and it will be great if he can be Messi. But boss, he needs to learn how to shoot in literally any other style other than direct shot. It has been enough. Remember Blue Lock? Becoming the best >>striker<<? Yeah...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

Unsollicited piece of advice: I wouldn't have used "MOM" here, since "you were mom" is a bit awkward. This would've worked if you could use mixed case, such as "MoM". Otherwise, "MVP" or "MOTM" would've been better.
The raws themselves use "MOM" (with "Man of the match" in katakana as the furigana) so they were just matching what the raws used

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is the first time Isagi has passed out from a match....I wonder if Nagi still thinks he "won" against Isagi lol... more like he has a lot of catching up to do

That was very Ancara Messi of Isagi. Can we now for shits sake please have Isagi train in shooting? 203 god damn chapters bro. Is it finally time or what? Ness is like part right part wrong. If Yukimiya didn't do that plot armour goal, Isagi would've been in trouble (since he doesn't consider passing to Kaiser an option) at that point he should've been able to shoot.

The tiki taka with Noa and Kurona was real nice. It looks like Isagi is trying to go for a Messi more than an Mbappe. He is looking to control the pitch rather be the goal machine like Ronaldo or Mbappe. Which is good, since Messi is my goat and it will be great if he can be Messi. But boss, he needs to learn how to shoot in literally any other style other than direct shot. It has been enough. Remember Blue Lock? Becoming the best >>striker<<? Yeah...
Now that his meta vision is more solid now, I hope he can focus on training shooting and dribbling tho

Isagi for sure gonna sleep for a while since he overheated

Dang, this was super fast. Thanks for the update! I’m just glad you guys are continuing to translate in spite of all this annoying drama with Egoist Scans. Please stick with it! We appreciate your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Do the fans get to see Kaiser holding Isagi by his hair? That was hard to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread