Blue Lock - Ch. 250

Dex-chan lover
Still dont understand how Isagi is one of the highest valued players (other than the fact he is the MC…). There is nothing special about him, since every fucking other player have the exact same thing he has… If he wasnt the MC he would have been knocked out first round…

Still dont understand how Isagi is one of the highest valued players (other than the fact he is the MC…). There is nothing special about him, since every fucking other player have the exact same thing he has… If he wasnt the MC he would have been knocked out first round…
Other players have metavision, but almost everyone that has it is a support oriented player, where as Isagi is trying to be alongside the likes of Kaiser and Rin with it. And don't forget, he's so valued because he's playing for Noel Noa and scoring/assisting a lot, that would be like to have a 16 Y.O playing with Messi or Ronaldo and being surprisingly close to them level wise

Double-page supporter
They did say it. It's not just the Meta Vision. It's an extreme concept of adaptation. That's where the puzzle pieces come from – He just picks and chooses almost instantly – and his sorta weakness – he doesn't always have the physique to don the abilities.

Dex-chan lover
He grow the fastest even if his talent is absolutely mediocre. And he is more like team player and slowly become heart of his team.

Dex-chan lover
He grow the fastest even if his talent is absolutely mediocre. And he is more like team player and slowly become heart of his team.
But isnt that pretty much the complete opposite of what Blue Lock is trying to create? Wasnt the whole purpose of Blue Lock to create the best (ego) striker in World and not a team player?

But isnt that pretty much the complete opposite of what Blue Lock is trying to create? Wasnt the whole purpose of Blue Lock to create the best (ego) striker in World and not a team player?
And thus players like Rin, Shidō and Barō all fit the mould better than Isagi 👀 including Kaiser, they're all proper strikers... Isagi is a glorified CAM 😂

Strikers don't control the game, midfielders do—strikers end games by scoring the goals!

Dex-chan lover
And thus players like Rin, Shidō and Barō all fit the mould better than Isagi 👀 including Kaiser, they're all proper strikers... Isagi is a glorified CAM 😂

Strikers don't control the game, midfielders do—strikers end games by scoring the goals!
I know that since the only sport I follow is football (which is the whole reason I started reading this). But Isagi shouldnt even be part of this project, since like you said he is more like a CAM than a striker and I am starting to think that even the author themselves forgot what the whole Blue Lock project was about🤣

Group Leader
I know that since the only sport I follow is football (which is the whole reason I started reading this). But Isagi shouldnt even be part of this project, since like you said he is more like a CAM than a striker and I am starting to think that even the author themselves forgot what the whole Blue Lock project was about🤣
Remember, they are actual football clubs (or fictional in a sense ig) that needs an actual strikers. Who knows, they may believe that without Kaiser, Isagi would be more efficient. And the one offering to Isagi is Bastard, he already got the experience with the team and with Kaiser pushing out to Real, they might actually link up well. And all the other proper strikers like Rin, Shidō and Barō are all in another club already. Wouldn't make sense for Bastard to make a bid for them and try to up the price. And Blue Lock hasn't been focused on striker for a while now. Just getting an assist or at least making a debut and do a good job at their position is enough for you to get a bid.

Dex-chan lover
And Blue Lock hasn't been focused on striker for a while now. Just getting an assist or at least making a debut and do a good job at their position is enough for you to get a bid.
Which is exactly what I mean about the author forgetting the whole point of the Blue Lock Project… The project was about creating the best striker and to teach them to be selfish, which the series have nothing to do with anymore.

Strikers don't control the game, midfielders do—strikers end games by scoring the goals!By that
By that logic, strikers need to RELY on midfielders to score. They can’t do anything on their own.

That’s where Isagi shines. By controlling the game AND ending it he’s ridding himself of that liability

Which is exactly what I mean about the author forgetting the whole point of the Blue Lock Project… The project was about creating the best striker and to teach them to be selfish, which the series have nothing to do with anymore.
Okay now that’s too much of a stretch. We literally had outbursts of selfishness last match

By that logic, strikers need to RELY on midfielders to score. They can’t do anything on their own.

That’s where Isagi shines. By controlling the game AND ending it he’s ridding himself of that liability
Considering how football is a team sport, strikers do typically rely on midfielders to score... 👀 (yes yes, I understand Blue Lock as a fictional series is just 5-a-side pretending to be 11-a-side 😂)

Reading Isagi to me is like imagining Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta or Scholes (or any similar midfielder) suddenly trying to exclusively create goals for themselves as the focals of their team... it just feels really forced and wouldn't really work...

Rin is better than Isagi in basically every relevant aspect and even he has a playmaker creating chances for him 👀😂

But football manga logic I guess 😂

Considering how football is a team sport, strikers do typically rely on midfielders to score... 👀 (yes yes, I understand Blue Lock as a fictional series is just 5-a-side pretending to be 11-a-side 😂)

Reading Isagi to me is like imagining Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta or Scholes (or any similar midfielder) suddenly trying to exclusively create goals for themselves as the focals of their team... it just feels really forced and wouldn't really work...

Rin is better than Isagi in basically every relevant aspect and even he has a playmaker creating chances for him 👀😂

But football manga logic I guess 😂
I do understand where you’re coming from but yeah, in Blue Logic, not having to rely on midfielders is a praise. Also Rin is better on the physical aspect but his meta vision is slightly inferior to isagi’s. Isagi beat Rin in that department three times already.

The last of which had his brother Sae praise Isagi instead of him right in front of him, which was soul-shattering for Rin
and the reason why he now hates Isagi so much.

Users who are viewing this thread