Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Battalion

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking'ell FREE MY MAN YUGI LECTER , also expecting a bloodfest for a match

11 + 12 = 23, right?
Doesn't that mean that all player in the present can play in the match against U-20???

Fed-Kun's army
Even we know there is a chance Sae choose Shidou but I still surprise with his choice. 😦He really confidence that he can control Shidou wildness. 🧐This will make the much more exciting.😄

And also we still have 12 one on the bench. I sure we see plenty of the good players are added.😎 Maybe Kunigami can appear as a hero in that match. 👏

@Frosemaryt the total of players there is 35. well, 34 now, with Shidou out. So 11 of them are not even getting to sit on the bench.

Dex-chan lover
Itoshi Sae: So, you tie him in a straitjacket before I arrive. And I come in as a Messiah figure to set him free.

Ego: How high are you?

@Kanami-chan I'm pretty sure the egoist Ego look is the one who can destroy enemy system. He mentioned it before, and he already said that chemical reaction is one of the equation. Rin calculated and 'using others to find him a way' style is much more powerful in term of destroying opponents system..

Users who are viewing this thread