Blue Wings (Tapas license expired) [Partially Complete]

Group Leader
Here the original chinese cap until the end of the manhwa.
English cap 448 will be until cap 139-4 of original manhwa.
Who can please finish the translation of this work :qq:.

Power Uploader
Here the original chinese cap until the end of the manhwa.
English cap 448 will be until cap 139-4 of original manhwa.
Who can please finish the translation of this work :qq:.
Hello, I am just reuploading what was done by the official publisher before they lost their license, Although I'll try n ask a few peeps if they are interested but I doubt they will be so take it with a grain of salt. Also did ya find chapters 443-448 somewhere?

Last edited:
Power Uploader
I know a person that was able to unlock the last chapters on tapas but idk how that'll work and if they would want to help but I could ask if you think that they'll be helpful also I appreciate the time you took to upload these chapters as there were over 400 of them
Yes, If they are willing to help, I know we can recover the chapters through the website, As the people who purchased them can still view on the website to the best of my knowledge. Could you ask them if they are willing to help?

Atifus#8872

Here's my discord for easier communication.

No worries : )

Yes, If they are willing to help, I know we can recover the chapters through the website, As the people who purchased them can still view on the website to the best of my knowledge. Could you ask them if they are willing to help?

Atifus#8872

Here's my discord for easier communication.

No worries : )
They haven't responded back and idk if they will since it's someone that I meet online and we don't really talk much but I'll definitely tell you if they responded

Power Uploader
They haven't responded back and idk if they will since it's someone that I meet online and we don't really talk much but I'll definitely tell you if they responded
I see, Understandable, Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread