Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 38 - End

MD@Home
Pain

nothing but PAIN

pien.png

Dex-chan lover
The untranslated text on the last page says that the next chapter is the conclusion. (Misleading chapter title made me think this one was, and I was like "it just ended like that?" But then I read that text on the last page and was like "oh, one more to go yet")

Double-page supporter
Couldn’t even draw Star’s brother all the way, guess the author didn’t have an idea for what he’ll look. Hope there will be a happy ending for these two. Thanks for the translation.
I get really disappointed on how the manga could have been. That montage of Star and Eichi together is sad on meta level on how could have plenty other stuff if the manga went on. We didn't even get a clue about the gorilla and the dark cube teased in chapter 23 and mentioned by Star 3 chapters ago.

Contributor
Damn you publishers!

If Eichi had a big tittied harem with an insane amount of lewd scenes with the girls then maybe this story could have lasted.
I mean, the author did draw hentai before sooooooooooo

Contributor
Damn. DAMN!!!!!!
"I died and became a serial molester in another world using my OP ability" gets 500 chapters, but this gets axed when it was about to get really good. Life is unfair.
I was originally going to be the devil’s advocate here and go “acktually most of those shit manga adaptions are just to help sell the LNs (except for ones where the LN already ended or they’re adapting the webnovel) also this is Akita Shoten they’re different from Kadokawa 🤓🤓🤓” before going “…wait, why am I defending this being axed?”

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the axe on this one hurts. It wasn't anything too special but Star and her interactions with the MC were great and, given the premise, this could have gone on for way longer and even dabbled with either them actually going out or doing the whole love triangle thing with the black-haired girl. Heck, we haven't even seen most of the heroes from the other universe, but instead here we are with a forced separation ending. Here's hoping the final chapter reunites them somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread