Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 39 - Final Chapter: You're the Cosmic Star I love

Dex-chan lover
This was really fun while it lasted. Teriyama clearly had more plans for the series, but I know some sort of Boka ga Koisuru Eichi is never going to happen. Here's to hoping for some omake chapters or doujins or something.

Thanks for all the translations sufficieintbluejay :salute:

Dex-chan lover
For me, this is one of the best Super Hero manga that never takes itself seriously. Very goofy with onpoint serious moment/character development when needed.

Ngl, it will be missed. Thanks for all the hardwork @sufficientbluejay.

Dex-chan lover
Wait it's ended?
Similar vibe ending to Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon, tbh.
Maybe a little more conclusive though.

Thank you for the SLs Boku Alliance!

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least the ending was decent enough for an axe like this was. They didn't separate like they hinted at but basically ended up crippling him by using so much power at once until Flame came and stabilized him. Now they'll continue their "journey" in standard axing format but hey at least we got the proper confession and a bit of a date in the end.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
While I haven't read the most recent chapters, I'm not that surprised it ended so quickly. Had an interesting premise and the characters were likable, mostly. But I feel like pace was so scrambled and didn't have as much focus on comedy and SoL moments as I wouldve liked. It felt like I had no time to breath with how much was introduced sometimes. I'd like to see more from this author, I just hope it flows a bit more smoothly.

Supporter
Goodbye goofy story. The comedy was its strong suit, when it happened. Still had stronger plot than the Birdy the Mighty manga. Maybe in 10 years the author can retell this story better.

Group Leader
Our real fight begins now!

Thank you for doing the whole series! I kind of hope for the next one he sticks with romcom, which he's good at, and doesn't wedge some SRS plot in there. He's not great at that.

well that was fast, i didnt expect it to end this early with all the stuff they've been teasing in earlier chapters

Group Leader
Yay! Happy ending even if they didn't end up as a double couple.

Thanks for scanlating this series it was a ton of fun, I look forward for what yall, and the author dose next!
Is double couple supposed to mean he dates both girls, or that the other girl gets a bf and goes on a double date with the main couple? I’m not sure who she’d even pair with.

Supporter
Is double couple supposed to mean he dates both girls, or that the other girl gets a bf and goes on a double date with the main couple? I’m not sure who she’d even pair with.
I was hoping it would be Star + Eichi and also the Star/Eichi hero form + Haida

4DFpEMt.jpeg
YMRrgu9.jpeg

Aggregator gang
so much hole story @@ like still dont know about mc simp (haida) still relationship to mc or not??? if look the ending feels she still want to find mc waiting full total answer :( even mc friends still full so much questions but yeaa no comment bcause rushed story. thx for update admin

Dex-chan lover
I liked the start of the series, the romance and action was pretty good and i really liked the characters, but i felt that the last stretch was kind rushed, anyways the universes collapsing were a nice end, also i were sad because of the bait of the semi last chapter.
Thanks for the translation :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread