Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I don't like her. Shes a cunt and an abusive one at that.
Dropping this after so long

Yes, if anyone reply's to my post, her ridiculous reactions are the sake for comedy but I don't find this shit funny in the least bit. I dont enjoy domestic abuse

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut
I'm just surprised you lasted this long if that was your problem with her. Almost all the physical bits were in early chapters, and this was an entire chapter about fighting. Just curious, what was the last straw for you?

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Grabbing of the collar battery and threatening through intimidation. I gave it a chance considering them posting is.....monthly? I see nothing has changed

People still read Kanojo, Okarishimasu thinking the plot will progress. Tuning into this is nothing.

Wow, every time I look at the comments on mangadex I'm surprised at how people always find one way or another to be offended.

People are really calling this domestic abuse? Like wew, have you ever seen a real case of domestic abuse? Because if you had you probably wouldn't call this domestic abuse, this is cute compared to what real domestic abuse is.

Dex-chan lover
Damn what kind of fragile beta are you to get offended and can't differentiate between fictional comedy and real life?

"BUt iT's DoMesTiC AbUse!"

Might as well don't read anything that has death in it because it's murder, no sexual content because it goes against your Christian values.

Dex-chan lover
@Kekitus
basically

@Xystus
daily reminder that every time you (not you specifically) use beta, you eliminate any credibility your argument may have had.

pack beta males are actually still very dangerous and aggressive, they simple ONLY DEFER TO THE LEAD MALE. Same with females

Contributor
Absolute Zero Chill

x5.png

Dex-chan lover
One of the chapters that shows how fucking horrible would be to live with her...

Dex-chan lover
Pfffffffffff. this chapter has a feeling like the author was trying not to brag, like 'see we fight sometimes too!!' but that's kind of bragging still, right.....?

Anyways getting two pieces of cake to eat by yourself is a fuckin' power move.

Idk about you guys but seeing the gf be so upfront with her feelings will never get stale for me. People hardly ever say what they're thinking so coming back here monthly is the biggest breath of fresh air for me.

Double-page supporter
@Kekitus Domestic abuse is far more than just battery. The FMC as depicted in this manga is frequently verbally abusive as well. Different people with different experiences will have different levels of tolerance for different situations.

@nobaka Daily reminder that the alpha/beta descriptors for lupine behavior are based on artificial social structures that arise between unrelated strangers brought together in captivity, and that the natural social structure of a wolf pack is more akin to a family, in which it makes as much sense to call the pack "leaders" "alphas" as it does to call your parents "alphas".

Users who are viewing this thread