Boku no Kawaii Musume wa Futago no Kenja: Tokugi ga Debafu no Teihen Kuro Mashirube-shi, Sodateta Futago no Musume ga S-rank no Dai Kenja ni Natte Sh…

Group Leader
S rank in names only.

Hmm, harem tag. And the girls appear so far only the daughters.

Dex-chan lover
Looks good, looking forward to it. Now I wonder if it'll be a weekly (I highly doubt so), bi-weekly or monthly release? :'/

@MilkDust Come again? Who tf cares? It's a cute name, and that's it

Group Leader
Can anybody name a single series of this premise where the split is amicable? The closest thing that comes to mind is where the party forces their workaholic tactician to "investigate" rumors of monsters at a hot spring city, but that's just a temporary departure from the team for narrative purposes and, well, entirely different.

It's always so extreme-- literally throwing the guy out, trying to kill him, abandoning him in combat, somebody forcing a schism in the team, etc. This one more than a lot of the others could've been resolved in a clean fashion: The guy knows he's pretty limited in scope and acknowledges that he was kept on mostly as a courtesy to a more valued member of the party. "We took a vote, a debuffer no longer fits into our team, here's your share, good luck, now go away." and then he took his split, walked off, and absolutely nothing else is different. (They could bring up the whole thing as a major plot point later, but seventeen years is a long time to hold a grudge especially since nothing happened. Hell, even even acknowledged he's good at his super-specialized role... that's just no longer useful at their tier.)

Somehow this reminds me of that one series with same exact reason of getting kicked from "hero" party for being a debuffer LOL

Kinda hope he is actually op because of it and he was just having 0 confidence 🤣. But even if he isnt, thats fine I guess

Fed-Kun's army
Mhh apart from the way the partyleader acted it made sense to kick him out if debuffs dont work on bosses

Also harem?! ... i mean ok they are not blood related but... thats still weird

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think I can particularly say anything on this right now. The setup seems fine and those girls are just good girls/daughters (I’m not getting a father complex vibe; feels like a rather rather familial love... for now at least). But I can’t say this was particularly good or bad; it felt like an average, “meh” (which is kinda bad for a first chapter). It reminds me of that other series about a retired adventurer that raised an S rank daughter, but without the great comedy and warm atmosphere. I’ll see how this goes, but I don’t have high hopes

@Harvester I would imagine any story where the MC themselves leave after discerning that they’re useless much to the discontent and protest of the other party members, which cannot be that difficult to write and would be way easier and a better general premise than “kicked out” (author’s really shouldn’t be wasting time making us hate characters that either don’t show up again for a long while or at all; it makes reading it more frustrating because you just want these characters that aren’t in it to spontaneously combust).
I’m just gonna go ahead and use a spoiler for this. The light novel for S rank daughter adventurer (can’t remember exact time; daughter keeps trying to go home but gets sidetracked with work; dad has wooden leg. That one) eventually explains that Bel (the dad) left his party of his own accord after losing his foot and feeling useless (and much to protest of his party members; they were all great friends), but I’m not sure if that counts. That’s not really part of the premise of the story and doesn’t even get explained until later using flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
i got fired, found some kids in a garbage bin and even if they are just newborn they can say "papa". and they pissed on me
THIS MUST BE FATE!!!

Yeesh.
Reckless little girls getting an S rank.

This is literally the military with high-ranking officers not being able to handle a handgun or deal with blood/corpses.

@SoulOverCaos
i got fired, found some kids in a garbage bin and even if they are just newborn they can say "papa". and they pissed on me
THIS MUST BE FATE!!!
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
any spoilers? On what happen to that party leader lol

nvm, surprisingly they reveal it so early in the webnovel

Users who are viewing this thread