Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - I Became a Training Partner

Yabai
MrV4WFs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This boy will not survive when she decides to pounce on him

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 I like the part how she was definitely not impressed when her friends were all talkative within Ichikawa's earshot about her film debut, but she herself was like an overlit glowing lightbulb when it comes to telling Ichikawa about it herself, as if he hasn't heard any of it before.

Double-page supporter
A question about the translation: on page 7, when it says "It's too barren", does that mean that the room is too empty, i.e. they are all alone and it could seem suspicious?

Also, a thought about lines and acting: if I was going to help someone practice for voice lines they weren't used to saying, I would probably want to find out why the character they are playing would say those lines. E.g. is the detective's daughter saying that something is gross because she is reacting to somebody making a pass at her ("Hey little girl, wanna come home to me and look at my Gundams?" "Ew dude, back off!") or because she just found a week-old onigiri at the bottom of her school bag ("What's this... EEEWWW!")?

In other words, what's her motivation?

This has no bearing on my enjoying this manga, of course. I just like to think about stuff like that.

@Sundial Woah. Is that fan art or art by the original author? If it's fan art, it's really well done.

@Jmann @Vini The big difference between this manga and Kubo-san is that the MC in Kubo-san is an outsider on account of being socially "invisible" rather than an adorable little edgelord like Ichikawa. I can absolutely recommend it, as it is similar to this but different enough that it doesn't feel redundant.

Dex-chan lover
Daaamn, that's a critical hit that boy took on page 5. He knew it was acting and he still took full damage.

Contributor
@Kaduufrrj
I adore your editing skills, ahaha. It's even compressed.

@deCarabasHJ
"It's too barren", does that mean that the room is too empty, i.e. they are all alone and it could seem suspicious?
Yes, it does.

I7gswB7.png

P.S. Tho one could argue that it's an incorrect usage, since barren actually means unable to fruit and such.

Double-page supporter
@N0Mi0 Well, that's why I asked. "Barren" usually means "fruitless" or "sterile", which seems like a strange thing to say about a cramped storage room.
I can't read the japanese original, so I don't know what they actually said. They may have used an expression that is difficult to translate in another way, I wouldn't know. I just wanted to know if the meaning was closer to "empty of people" or "abandoned" than to "fruitless".

Aggregator gang
a middle schooler playing a hich-schooler in da movies. Truly advanced!

Dex-chan lover
that first page
Every time I consider the logistics of potential naughty between these two, I come away with the same gut conclusion: she will KILL him if they have sex. Her thighs alone will destroy his pelvis.

Dex-chan lover
A woman who can act is dangerous, Ichikawa.

Not only can she toy with you to no end, but you'll never know if you'd reached the mystical being only known as
THE FEMALE ORGASM

Not gonna lie, I thought it was a subtle sex joke about how no one in the building was getting laid and/or that Yamada was gonna make the room un-barren... @deCarabasHJ @N0Mi0

Users who are viewing this thread