Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 47.1 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Yandere Switch!?

nqyiLpy.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Psychronia
They're not just moles, they are neck moles, which is both erogenous zone and fairly hard to see with all that hair in front of it. Noticing them either means that kyoutarou either paid attention to all small details or was staring at her neck, both are win in anna's book.

Dex-chan lover
If she's this horny in middle school, what's high school gonna be like? It won't just be Ichikawa's 心 that's in danger, but also his body.

But also, the idea of Yamada showing off the parts of her body she knows Ichikawa is watching is too goddamn adorable, it should be banned.

Dmi

It'd be funny if the guy who has a guro hobby/fetish ended up with a yandere girlfriend.

Honestly, it's not that I think she's yandere in the main chapters yet. More like the building blocks are there, and that her obsession is progressing step by step. There's there's the manga title. I'm not talking about your grandpa's vulgar, generic yandere. More like the slightly disturbed, eccentric, manipulative, and possessive type. Perhaps i'm reading into it too much.

MD@Home
@Dmi I wouldn't say she's yandere, she just has typical teenage girl insecurities. If 5-10 years pass and she hasn't grown out of them, *then* I'd say she's yandere.

Dex-chan lover
@Hurgh

She's had similar expression before in the main chapter lol

https://mangadex.org/chapter/851848/8

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why ya'll were talking about Yamada being possessive. I didn't notice the dark aura emanating from her on page 2.

Yamada is a Yandere?Jealousy can really change a person Huh.

@Dmi we have the same thinking so its pretty normal to non(?)normal people?i think‘︿’

Dex-chan lover
Hara's crush needs to make a comeback too. He wouldn't have liked this scene 😂

Users who are viewing this thread