Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 52.2 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Pardon my ignorance, but in basketball the position of the tall is not in attack? Maybe it doesn't apply to japanese middle school basketball.

Thx for translation!

Small correction, on page 5, in the raw Yamada says '見過ぎ' which doesn't mean "I'm watching over you" but "you're watching too much!" - as in: Ichikawa noticed her position in all the sports they're playing, paying attention to her. She's teasing him.

The gunplay was soooo cuteeeee AAAGGGHHH

@Kaduufrrj its easy to throw a tall player at the defense position to block shorter middle school kids. Yamada probably isn't skilled enough to play offense

Dex-chan lover
@coolcheesedwhiz Unfortunately in the physical education classes in my country the most practiced sport is handball. One of the most boring sports that exist. We have little knowledge of basketball.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj Not quite, basketball is a game where every player has two roles, Yamada can work as a Center or as a Power Forward since they are the tallest players of a team. Whenever they are on the defensive, they take care of blocking shots, when they are on the attack, they usually just stand close to the basket and shoot at point-blank, taking advantage of their height.

Users who are viewing this thread