Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 52.3 - Number One

@jamesey I think no one seems to care, because they don't really know or understand Yamada that much. Even though some can find it strange, i don't think they you would comment on it, because Yamada is some kind of alien to them, so this make this kind of thing okay. Besides that it would be hard to question or go against her choice, because justly because Yamada is the school N.1 beauty, they don't want to make her angry or to seem like they're going against her choices. Wherever i believe, that is possible that some arc in the future, comes to address this.

Dex-chan lover
@jhoanthan @jamesey By that logic, wouldn't the ones who question their relationship approach Ichikawa about it? But they don't, meaning no one has noticed so far. However there is one person in their school who has noticed their relationship if you pay close attention to each chapter featuring them, which is the chubby girl (can't remember her name). A few examples would be during the seating arrangements and the portraits.

Dex-chan lover
I'm number one at being myself, and that's what really matters! >:O
TklRZbPt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
EVERYONE needs that apron .Thanks for the translations!!! 📚📚📚

Dex-chan lover
I mean, consecutive Critical Hits would've been too much. Our man still recovering from his last self-destruct 😂

Users who are viewing this thread