Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - We Are a Bit Similar

Dex-chan lover
I came to comments hoping to find people excited about content of chapter.
I am disappointed for some reason.
Good chapter tho.

@giolleau
I'm confused as to why the release speed is something to consider in the first place, not like you have a publisher's deadlines to respect or anything. If once in a while a chapter is "delayed" (a big word since this is still a pirate release so no official date to begin with) it really should be nothing to be troubled about no? At most you would have 2-3 idiots complaining. But maybe I'm missing something.

MD@Home
@ArgonDorn Yamada will be fine with it, Ichikawa's worry is what onee-chan's going to think when she realizes that he bought it to give to Yamada, which will be made even worse because it will probably happen via her seeing Yamada proudly displaying it. Right now she seems to think that they're just friends, he probably has a thing for her, and he just might have a chance. "He bought her a gift that she clearly loves despite it being a dumb cheap souvenir" will most likely make her realize that they are already well beyond that point.

Contributor
>off-topic not chapter-specific drama

Miss me with that shit.

Here you go, anon. You can print it in droves and you'd never need to go outside again.

hUqjiNR.png

Also man this chapter is ngggh. I'd write another long-ass post, but would spare us all from it, lol.

Yamada just enrolled herself into Ichikawa's obedience class before he even knew he was running one. The girl is sophisticated.

Dex-chan lover
"long time no see" (even though its been 5 days)

Immediately finds an excuse to hold his hand again

this girl definitely has a strong appetite in the physical sense. if they start getting sexual. I hope Ichikawa can keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread