Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - We Are Searching

I'm getting more suspicious of gyaru each time she makes an appearance now. Surprised no one is saying anything, but remember that she's the first one who got Ichikawa's number, she also held his hand, and just maaaaaaybe it's a coincidence that keychain went missing and just so happen to appear when she comes along? Also notice how she notices Ichikawa looking at his own on the first page and her noticing it? Sneaky jealousy maybe? I don't know, just throwing some ideas out there.

Ichikawa look so cool getting serious that hara's boyfriend got jealous for a moment XD.

Dex-chan lover
@excaseusfortis
VUXLV.jpg

Depends on what part

@SodaT
that’s stretching quite a bit. If she was jealous she wouldn’t be helping him with Yamada, for example in this chapter when she showed him the path to Yamadas house so that he could search for the keychain or the fact that she left as Yamada and Ichikawa were getting close. She’s more of a extrovert that’s good with anything interpersonal, so she can understand the feelings of Ichikawa even tho he’s a tsundere and likes to hide his feelings and give him assistance in a way that doesn’t make him feel to uncomfortable. Or at least that’s what I think

@Excaseusfortis

On average Honshu has mild climate in winter with temperatures fluctuate about 0 °C. For example in Tokyo, average low temperature in January is -2.7 °C and daily mean is 1.3 °C. The thing is that Japanese in southern regions are not prone to dress adequately in winter clothing. There is same problem with heat insulation of most Japanese houses.

Dex-chan lover
Now I have no doubt that Moeko aka Slut has been helping Yamada and Ichikawa in their relationship. It's as if she took this keychan on purpose and hung it on a tree so that the two of them could start talking to each other. I think she finds it exciting and just has fun with the whole situation, she also cares about Yamada... so big brain.

Users who are viewing this thread