Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - We're Not Adults

Oh god, he got caught by a psycho fantasy killer in his 30s. Also, Yamada is a daddy's girl.... that kind of hurts to know.
Wonder how this will play out. What will father say, if anything, to mother/daughter? What about to Ichi the next time they randomly meet?

I imagine he will at least bring it up at the dinner table, learn that she hid the fact it was a guy, and then either carefully and discreetly feel out the situation with the mother none the wiser, or drop the subject altogether. Either way, a tactful father.

Double-page supporter
Don't worry people, I think Papa Yamada will have something to distract him from the little boy in the elevator, judging by the appearance of Mama Yamada.

Alright, let's put her giant dad aside, her mom in that hoodie is cute and hot at the same time

What is that bottle on the windowsill on page 9 that caused Yamada to try and hide it from him?

Fed-Kun's army
lmao i had a feeling her dad was hella tall when i saw the height difference between her and her mom

MD@Home
@Halogen it's the milk tea that he gave her when she was upset after they got separated from the group in chapter 27 that triggered a big "oh SHIT I'm falling in love" reaction in her, one that makes a lot more sense in light of what she said last chapter about how her parents would always get her her favorite foods whenever she was depressed after quitting something that she wasn't doing well at.

So what I got from this chapter is that Mama is a short version of Anna and Papa is a tall version of Ichi huh...

Dex-chan lover
Wow! for sure wasn't expecting to see this today; it's normally two weeks between chapters.

@Halogen Im pretty sure it's the bottle they had together (either it was from him or they had an indirect kiss with it, dont remember srry)

Users who are viewing this thread