Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - We're Not Adults

Fed-Kun's army
What a chapter, I hope megapapa adores Ichi and is the most "Yamada" of her parents.

Group Leader
@werducc I've also been told by a couple people that I'm pretty intimidating at first because of my height. Luckily those same people said that their unease got soothed in like 10 minutes of knowing me, which is pretty heartwarming to hear ngl.
Also yea, I feel you on the ugly thing. Being tall and ugly sucks because you can't even hide in a crowd. Everyone can always see you and you can always see them whispering to their friends while looking at you and laughing.

I may be big and ugly, but believe me. Nobody is laughing at you! I was like that before too, but now I just don't care. If somebody is giggling in the crowd with their friends it's probably because they told a funny joke or showed a meme to them. Yeah, it's easier to say than done because even I haven't fully stopped getting nervous when somebody is laughing in public. But time will pass and you will stop thinking about those little things and start enjoying your life!

My height is 178 btw. Not really tall. Everybody tells the same. Until they learn that I am 14 yo ;-;. 178cm in 14 years is bigger than normal height for 15cm. So yeah, have a nice day cool stranger, and believe in yourself more or some sort of other cliche shit idk.

Dex-chan lover
His face looks too young to be the father, unless the mom likes em young.

Fed-Kun's army
We're reaching levels of cuteness that my heart isn't ready for

I love it so much

Anna's a perv and I love it. What was that bottle he was about to grab? How isn't this the most famous rom com manga? The dad look like he was gonna rip his head off.

This will inevitably piss people off but how is this. THIS BEAUTIFUL STORYless popular than stuff like nagatoro and komi san? I like komi and nagatoro but I feel like they've gone down hill. I love this cute little story.

Well now we know where she gets her looks from, and where she gets her height from lol

@Nikosgarofola to be fair the ending was almost a turn-off for me, I'm glad I stuck with it though. It seems like Komi and nagatoro had good premises that stayed consistent and this one had a bad premise that got better

It seems like Yamadad is wearing a chef's uniform, or maybe that's just his excessive swagger. If he is a chef, maybe that could explain Yamada's love for food?

That emo curtain hair jsjdsn. so he’s like the extra smol version of the dad?

Holy shit. He's literally a tall Kyoutaro that cooks. No wonder she loves him, he's just like her dad.

Users who are viewing this thread