Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
This creepy stalker gets worse with every chapter. Confessing his infidelity (he thinks with a robot) to the girl he seems sure will be his despite knowing she's into girls and twisting facts to support the perfect first romance with her. I know most people here hate Miya but her attitude towards him is the most believable thing in this manga to me. He needs to change sisters, Mahiru for the win.

Dex-chan lover
I FUCKING SCREAMED WHEN MC SAID IT DOES NOT COUNT! OH GOD I HOPE WHEN THEY MARRIED HE WILL REALIZE HOW STUPID IS THIS.

Oh yea btw,

IF MC DOESNT WANT MAHIRU I WILL GLADLY TAKE HER

Dex-chan lover
I respected him, sure his crush is the worst fucking girl he can ever choose, BUT the dude fucking stick to his feelings. My man was loyal, he knew where his feeling lied, we may not like it but this is far better than those MC who can't fucking make up their mind about their feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I respected him, sure his crush is the worst fucking girl he can ever choose, BUT the dude fucking stick to his feelings. My man was loyal, he knew where his feeling lied, we may not like it but this is far better than those MC who can't fucking make up their mind about their feelings.

He is not any better than those smooth brains either. He is constantly simping for a girl who CLEARLY has no interest in him (and maybe in his entire gender for that matter), constantly berate and insults him and practicely tells him to fuck off. It is unwanted attention. He tells her the kiss in this chapter for some retarded reason lol.

I know we love to hate Miya but don't forget, she is constantly on screen because of the MCs fucking obsession which so far, has absolutely no logical basis. She is pretty adamant about who she likes as well so she pretty much has no fault.

We don't need to learn why she doesn't like him. We need to learn why the fuck he does. And to this degree.

If anyone is dragging the story, its the MC first and foremost. He should be the target of all this frustration instead of his target.

Last edited:
AGR! GFUCK!
dammit-damn-it.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just like that one country song said:

"One step forward, two step back ...
Nobody gets too far like that" :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
He is not any better than those smooth brains either. He is constantly simping for a girl who CLEARLY has no interest in him (and maybe in his entire gender for that matter), constantly berate and insults him and practicely tells him to fuck off. It is unwanted attention. He tells her the kiss in this chapter for some retarded reason lol.

I know we love to hate Miya but don't forget, she is constantly on screen because of the MCs fucking obsession which so far, has absolutely no logical basis. She is pretty adamant about who she likes as well so she pretty much has no fault.

We don't need to learn why she doesn't like him. We need to learn why the fuck he does. And to this degree.

If anyone is dragging the story, its the MC first and foremost. He should be the target of all this frustration instead of his target.
As much as people want to hate Miya, the fact is that more and more we see her attitude is justified.

Seriously, all you people who hate her, assuming you're a straight guy, imagine this, you have a gay male friend who constantly is looking at you, clearly in love with you, and think he has a chance even though you're 100% straight, always pinning for you no matter how much you make clear it won't happen ever, but he never takes the hint and is always trying to win your affection again and again.
That is basically Miya situation in a nutshell.

Is her attitude shitty? Yeah, can't deny that, but it is perfectly understandable, because the MC is the one in the wrong here.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Can we introduce edging to our japanese bros? Looks like they'd like it

Dex-chan lover
So, the force of the pen pushed their lips together? I've got to wonder if he was wanting to do it and the pen was an excuse.

As a reminder, Asahi twirls her hair whenever she is envious of something.

Dex-chan lover
Mc twisting that knife in deep without realizing it lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread