Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it will take before we know where her money comes from and why she doesn't want to show him her room...

Thanks for the chapter!
Do I remember wrong or did she mention working with the body? Without going into details.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I was afraid this is where we get the drama at the end of the chapter but considering he said he was getting cucked himself, it'll probably be played off for laughs completely which is the best outcome for me.

I'm honestly glad, because I feel like so many of the newer romance manga I've been enjoying have been falling off and I don't want it to happen to this one
I mean, this chapter seems like falling off hard to me, is it not?

NTR as a joke, a whole chapter of her calling another guy cool and complimenting him 20 times, getting uncomfortably close to him even tho he is MCs best friend. This is beyond being friendly

I get that it all was for comedic value but apart from that, what was the point? I personally like her less now and this sets an uncomfortable tone for the series.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is totally gay for the MC and has not realized it yet.

Dude got BSS'd lol.

Dex-chan lover
It ain't gay if it's withe the homies, no way in shape or form is caring for a homie gay or calling him a pookie wookie snookie bear. Also bro admitted that the situation looked like he was getting cucked. Bro needs no worry for we are gay for our homies

Dex-chan lover
Do I remember wrong or did she mention working with the body? Without going into details.
This is what she said in chapter 1:

zF6hR53.png

The question is what she meant by that.

Glad to see this is back, after almost 3 months of a break. Can someone remind me if this is monthly or bi-weekly, cause the raw on comic walker only has half the content and says part 1? Thanks to the team for scanlating it by the way!

I personally don't see Subaru having a thing for Sora, the undertones are there sure, but this more likely meant by the author off as Subaru going from concerned friend, accepting Luna and then showing vulnerability thinking that, like Luna said, Sora won't have time for their friendship anymore (which is a thing), to understanding that Luna is also like Sora and then giving her his blessings. Now, if this like hyakku kano, then yeah everyone is bi and Luna has hots for both of them, but this isn't that kind of series.

The NTR/NTL joke is tasteless, and is most like going to be played off for laps, but given how the author wrote Sora, I expect some more development.

I mean, this chapter seems like falling off hard to me, is it not?

NTR as a joke, a whole chapter of her calling another guy cool and complimenting him 20 times, getting uncomfortably close to him even tho he is MCs best friend. This is beyond being friendly

I get that it all was for comedic value but apart from that, what was the point? I personally like her less now and this sets an uncomfortable tone for the series.

Hard agree on the NTR joke, half-agree on the complimenting, cause I don't have issue with her complimenting; its the amount she does it that makes seem more than normal BUT Gyarus being overly friendly is also a trope thing, so it might just be Luna is that open on default. Like I mentioned above, I predict next chapter is gonna have Sora be "Thank god it wasn't anything like that", given he is probably saying something like "netorare/Netorareta/Uwaki' in the raws but it'll also have him admit he was worried and doesn't like it; bonus points if she admits she feels the same when he gets too close to girls and they both establish boundaries for this.

As for the point, I feel the author wanted to develop Subaru as a friend giving insight into his friend getting into a relationship, but they fumbled a bit. "I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You" does this in a much better way.

For one it happened to the heroine with another guy, and not hero with another girl. I'm shocked

This where the author pulls a twist and reveals its actually a shoujo manga and Luna is the protag and we are only seeing the story from the eyes of Sora /JK

Last edited:
Supporter
Luna probably met Sora at some point that was important for her and starting from there she started “surveillance” on him (aka hitech stalking).

Dex-chan lover
this is just stupid in so many ways but until we get the full story on Luna I don’t trust a single word she says regardless of how she acts

Users who are viewing this thread