Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 23 Ch. 101

Double-page supporter
Woah ... some months ago someone predict Enomoto suspicious, even back to the event in abandoned stadium. I guess some people is really sharp.

Group Leader
I'm just waiting for whom Kikuchi is.. was working. It's super fishy he and Hino are mentioned by past names, but we didn't see them yet!
And we're still yet to see Minami talking with Shino (a girl from their class, who's not related to the past -- yet -- but who saw Hiroki casting magic).

I had to refresh my memory on what happened, but this was a good chapter! Also Zeze honey, Minami knows.

Group Leader
Really hypocritical to threaten and mortally harm someone because someone from past life wanted to kill you. The said spy's master didn't even reincarnate... Or did they?

Double-page supporter
Wait wasn't the forbidden magic going to be used to kill the crown prince? Why would he want it to work?

no more hiding things to minami.
also, the spy girl is really shady from the moment she talked to those two. but i wonder why she told them her identity easily.

Group Leader
Well, if she was just hired and didn't have any personal agenda, then she has totally no reason to repeat it in this life.
It's *just* that she surely is troubled that people she killed on someone's order may not like it and want to pay back in this life.
And that's probably why she doesn't want to be involved with anyone who can't think on their own, she needs someone neutral, who could listen to her calmly and see her as her current self, not through the past.
Probably.

Omg so many things are happening all at once i cant deal ahjdjsksksks

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Thank you so much!!! What a ride omg. Can’t wait for Minami to find out wducnjdncjwdcwdc

So, does that mean, that there is a slight difference between the church's plan and prince Evan's plan???

Users who are viewing this thread