Bonkotsu Shinpei No Monster Life - Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
Aren't Author's using Pedophile plot a bit too much nowadays?

Dex-chan lover
Pick one:
"My parents got killed"
"My sister got killed"
"My brother got killed"
"I was an orphan"
"I got raped"
I don't have issue with using the last point as back story plot.
But atleast reduce the usage of Pedophile stuff.

I mean majority of men do have standards and wouldn't be attracted to girls with no material.

Though I do understand why some men go for that route, which is the more forced societal notion of Purity under which they grew.

An older girl/women with curvy figure is usually seen as impure by society (to the point that some girls/women get bullied by society and even adult women because of it, well atleast it's common in Asian region), as it's considered as desirable.

So, many who are too hung up on that notion of Purity, end up targetting younger girls who haven't developed, as they are then considered as pure at that time.

On a side note, I do want to see some prominent focus on Female Pedophile as well, but their mention are usually too diluted (like Ascendance of Bookworm) or used only in Hentai.

Dex-chan lover
An older girl/women with curvy figure is usually seen as impure by society (to the point that some girls/women get bullied by society and even adult women because of it, well atleast it's common in Asian region), as it's considered as desirable.

So, many who are too hung up on that notion of Purity, end up targetting younger girls who haven't developed, as they are then considered as pure at that time.
Seriously? The first time I heard that.
Not that I really care about why other people become one.
I mean majority of men do have standards and wouldn't be attracted to girls with no material.
Still I take offense on that :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Say that to those people in Afghanistan. Or in some African countries that are torn by war.
Point is, yes, pedophilia is disgusting, but that's precisely why it gets most people angry. Unless they're religious deviants.

Dex-chan lover
This girl went through this fucking backstory.
Not only a fucking pedophile but fellow adventurers raped her? At this point I want mc to just destroy those scumbags

Dex-chan lover
Say that to those people in Afghanistan. Or in some African countries that are torn by war.
Well, there was also the Church case in US as well, were many people where caught in having sex with both minor boys and girls.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? The first time I heard that.
Not that I really care about why other people become one.
I do remember reading some comments from Japan and other countries, on why young girls are preferred over older girls, and the point of Purity notion was the common point.

Dex-chan lover
I do remember reading some comments from Japan and other countries, on why young girls are preferred over older girls, and the point of Purity notion was the common point.
I'll just assume it's like the mental illness that some people have.
Where they put female virginity on pedestal fanatically, despite well... the reality of the world nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just assume it's like the mental illness that some people have.
Where they put female virginity on pedestal fanatically, despite well... the reality of the world nowadays.
Well, it's fault of society giving too much focus on purity.
I mean, even in current era, it's same in many aspects like that.

Like the example of Manga & Anime. We still see the characters acting pure and not engaging in anything physical, because the notion of purity is more important to be conveyed. I mean, we rarely even see characters kiss each other, until quite late into the story, as if it's a very important aspect of a persons life.

There are various such situation, which all compounded and cause a cascading effect.

Like it's going on in the US for example with all those Gender notion stuff.
The way things are going on is affecting people and they are getting getting into weird stuff.

Dex-chan lover

Though I do understand why some men go for that route, which is the more forced societal notion of Purity under which they grew.

On a side note, I do want to see some prominent focus on Female Pedophile as well, but their mention are usually too diluted (like Ascendance of Bookworm) or used only in Hentai.
Using those points in the backstory while the character is a child will have a stronger effect.
And female pedophilia is just not seen in the same light as male pedophilia(no matter how sad it is, you can easily see this by just looking at news), thus most stories who want to make an easy tragic backstory will use males.

Dex-chan lover

You sweet summer child...
Rape, and pedophilia are extremely common. Especial when people have power, they tend to become even more degenerate than normale people.
For exemple, in war it's extremely common for soldier to rape women and yound girls they found. That's why during war, when a country is not trash, women and girls are send far from the front. It's also why women were never authorised in army for thousand of year.

In civil life it's extremely common for any men and women with any kind of power toward kids to rape them. Position like teacher, religious people in contact with kids (like priest and the equivalent in all other religions), etc... all have an extremely high number of pedophile.

Also, talking about pedophilia and showing it in a bad light, like it's done here, it an important thing as it force people to see the horror of the world. If you hide pedophilia and rape and prevent other to talk about it, then you'll be the people who abuse kids because no one will dare to do anythings about it.

Dex-chan lover
You sweet summer child...
Rape, and pedophilia are extremely common. Especial when people have power, they tend to become even more degenerate than normale people.
For exemple, in war it's extremely common for soldier to rape women and yound girls they found. That's why during war, when a country is not trash, women and girls are send far from the front. It's also why women were never authorised in army for thousand of year.

In civil life it's extremely common for any men and women with any kind of power toward kids to rape them. Position like teacher, religious people in contact with kids (like priest and the equivalent in all other religions), etc... all have an extremely high number of pedophile.

Also, talking about pedophilia and showing it in a bad light, like it's done here, it an important thing as it force people to see the horror of the world. If you hide pedophilia and rape and prevent other to talk about it, then you'll be the people who abuse kids because no one will dare to do anythings about it.
Yeah I do know all that, and I also know that Pedophile does happen on a common basis, but it isn't that common either as one would assume, if we go by the actual range of what constitutes a Pedophile.

Because nowadays even having consentual sex with a teenager under legal condition is considered as a pedo by others, even-though teenager don't fall under the prepubescent category (which is requirement for a Pedophile).

I say this because I have commonly seen people in recent years claim that an 18 year old is a pedo for having sex with a 16 year old, even-though the age of consent in the situation is 16 (which by the way is the most common age around nearly 70% of the countries).

As for plot usage in a story, like i said I have no issue in over using of any plot in a story as long as the plot is relevant and adds up to the story rather than something side mentioned and later forgot.
But the usage of Pedophile seems a bit much in recent years to the point it seems a bit too forced, even if it's to send a message (this is not just the case here, it's an issue with usage of other concepts including Isekai, in a story).

Aggregator gang
Her story is kinda funny. There is only so much rape/hardship i can read about before it turns into comedic infomercial.
"You wouldn't want that happening to you"

Users who are viewing this thread