Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Thank for picking this up :D. I need to do a reread cuz i dont remember any of these characters.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny how Quill has zero concentration capability outside of his smithing work. No wonder the teacher was exasperated.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation.

It's been so long that totally don't remember this manga.

Double-page supporter
It's been a year since the last update. I have no clue what's going on, and I can't tell if a reread is worth it. I guess I kept it in my list for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
"A fist? A sword? A desk is fine too, right?"

I feel like there is a miss-translation but I cannot help but picture Eliza smacking Lalala with a desk.

Dunno why but this Lalala character is annoying.

Elisa is too easy. MC should make her swoon now and marry her already...

"A fist? A sword? A desk is fine too, right?"

I feel like there is a miss-translation but I cannot help but picture Eliza smacking Lalala with a desk.
I really hate violence but smacking the current Lalala with a desk would be something incredible to watch. Reminds me of that annoying banana girl anime... :aquadrink:

I wanna :slap: them... :worry::worry:

Contributor
New arc, new girl? She's very... random. Heck, this chapter felt very random after being away from this story for a long while.

"Why is it like I did something wrong?"
He thought the new girl was erotic for a moment, but Eliza wasn't there herself to see it. And it was not like he was openly fantasizing about banging her or anything. Maybe Rail embellished the story a little to troll Kururi...?

Anyway, good to see Eliza again. But I am admittedly a little disappointed at the lack of romantic tension between him and Eliza now even though he's supposed to be gunning for her like he intends to do.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, what? This chapter is really weird lol

Again though, why did Kururi suddenly acted like he wasn't lovestruck with Eliza...

Users who are viewing this thread