Dex-chan lover
hurry up...

2nI5Up2.png

warm and cozy...
Df3BTSw.png

Dex-chan lover
"On good terms."
That's a bit of an understatement.

An actually good noble wouldn't so crass as that guy.

Pink on his mind.

Bit aggressive, especially since that was on her.

"Just this once."
Feels like it's been more than once.

I like that intentionally hypocritical remark about him peeping.

Doesn't if you doing and talking about "nothing". If you're having good time, you're having a good time.

If you want them to get it on, don't interrupt their date.

It has been some time since I've read this and it's still enjoyable nonetheless. However, that big cat at the end was hilarious but at the same time, F for the couple. It was actually getting good.

Anyway, I really prefer something subtle like this than what you get from a harem story.

Dex-chan lover
Date ruined?

Bruh.

I promise, if you ever go on a second date in your life (lives, I guess, since this is obviously the first date MC has had in either life!), I PROOOOOOMISE, promise, promise you... that you will consider this as not being "ruined."

I mean, I've had to go to the hospital in the middle of a date, and we even ended up ßů|<!ŋ afterwards...

Just seeing a teacher is nothing

Contributor
Who the heck is Sachi(?) Another commoner like Iris? The encounter with the three upperclassman stooges felt pretty random, but it was a setup to have Eliza come and pamper him a little.

"I wonder if the thing being covered is pink too.."
What a perv. But she's the one he likes so it's fine(?) :lewd:

Yes, a date with Eliza! :thumbsup:

And he made her go red like a tomato! Haven't seen her be extra cute in a long time. I've been waiting so long for this, also love how Eliza sneaked up on him peeping on Iris's own date and not get jealous or something. Glad this isn't a harem, I appreciate side ships like Vain and Crossi, and now maybe Iris is also getting her very own ship. Nice.

Wait, that was their first date? Curse Neko Atai-sensei for ruining the mood...

But maybe this creates an opportunity for a second date to make up for this? 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Okay, unlike the previous couple chapters, I'm glad MC finally embraced his feeling for Eliza. He even asked her to have a date. Nice.

Okay, I'm really confused about whether Iris likes Ark or not. When she visited Kururi's town, she was really cold towards Ark. She was cold here too. But then she said she likes him at the end???

Who the heck is Sachi(?) Another commoner like Iris? The encounter with the three upperclassman stooges felt pretty random, but it was a setup to have Eliza come and pamper him a little.
I checked the raw, and they didn't say Sachi. They only said he should date a country side girl like him.
But yeah, that encounter was so random.

"I wonder if the thing being covered is pink too.."
What a perv. But she's the one he likes so it's fine(?) :lewd:
This line really confused me. Like wtf is this covered thing.
But from the raw, he was wondering if the top was pink too.
So, he was wondering about her bra...

Dex-chan lover
Grand Duo: "I'm a third-year Grand Duo. Have you heard of me?"
Ian (Joe Mantegna): "Well, there's three of you. You're not exactly lone duo. Shouldn't you be the Three Rangers Grand Trio?"

Users who are viewing this thread