Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
What kind of idiot tries to feed a dog bread and only bread? Give the boy some meat, for crying out loud.
It's not his dog. Quill only took care of it for a single night. He even needed to take care of its feces. You might say it's already plenty reasonable he gave the dog bread. It's up to Iris to keep it fed properly.

That dog is giving off the vibe that it's a guy using tranformation magic. Then again, a heroine getting a pervy and/or snobby pet is a common trope in a lot of the manga I've read.
If it is, the guy needs to be hanged. Defecating on someone's floor and then expecting the someone to clean it up.

Also, Iris is not the heroine. Emily is.

Dex-chan lover
I was missing this series thank you for translating it

what if that dog is actually a human!?

Dex-chan lover
honestly, that's a bad sign. Guys, if your girl kicks dogs, that's a fuckin red flag. Hell, it's a red flag if ANYONE does it. If your KIDS kick dogs, it's a red flag that needs to be whooped out of them. But, it's manga so it'll probably be fine...maybe...

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, that's a bad sign. Guys, if your girl kicks dogs, that's a fuckin red flag. Hell, it's a red flag if ANYONE does it. If your KIDS kick dogs, it's a red flag that needs to be whooped out of them. But, it's manga so it'll probably be fine...maybe...
As some one whi has kicked a dog before. I just want say i was 12 and it was a last resort . the dog bit me bitch chased me up a tree started climbing the tree so I kicked it in the snoz
Eddit for more context I was playing in my cuzes backyard the dog did not know me at the time dog probably thought I was a theif. It was a big ass dog I was bleeding from my arm where it bit me.
Me and the dog were cool a after my cuz introduced me properly

Dex-chan lover
Never kicked a dog in my life, even when they get all riley and chompy on each other.
I might, and I stress Might, kick one if it attacked me, but I've only ever been nipped (and I've been around a lot of dogs, lol... fml...).

If you girl kicks a dog, you kick her. Whether it's kicking her to the curb, or giving her a cunt-punt, she gets a kicking; you don't kick dogs.

Also, what in the the actual fucking fuck? Random dog plot line?
"Hey, people reacted well to the fish; let's try a dog!"
The "racing fish" is, quite honestly, a really stupid premise; this doggo better be just about the goodest Boi evar, cos the plot of this manga is starting to hit severe levels of stupid...

Dex-chan lover
It's a dog(?)!

Bread isn't part of the recommended diet for a lot of animals. Carnivores and birds can't really process it.

A random chapter about some random dog, and characters being dumb about it. Not terribly exciting.

Then again, a heroine getting a pervy and/or snobby pet is a common trope in a lot of the manga I've read.
If it's a fanservice series, it's a pervy pet, intentionally or not. Otherwise those somewhat antagonistic pets tend to be bad for the story. Add nothing, only take up space with annoying plots.

But, it's manga so it'll probably be fine...maybe...
In a manga, pets aren't just pets. They're sometimes mentally aware enough that they can deserve some punishment. But normal pets, yeah, kicking a dog is the epitome of being Evil with a capitial E.

I just want say i was 12 and it was a last resort . the dog bit me bitch chased me up a tree started climbing the tree so I kicked it in the snoz
If it's in self defence it's a different matter.

Contributor
A dog that's not a dog...? At first I thought maybe Iris was trying to go around some anti-pet rules in school, but no. Kinda weird that she thinks nobles in that world eat dogs. It's not true, is it? I mean, if Eliza actually kicks and eats dogs that's 500% getting her best girl status revoked, permanently. I sure as hell hope that's not the case with her.

Bad dog pooping on the floor. House training where?
Gorou? I keep forgetting this is an isekai and Kururi is originally from Japan.

A sudden dog-focused chapter seems pretty filler-ish, but I think this will tie in to the prince's request. Maybe this arc is about Iris and the prince. Perhaps he wants to win the dog over to earn brownie points with Iris or something.

Users who are viewing this thread