Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

I honestly find his reasoning complete bullshit and wonder if he's ignorant or just stupid.

He's not worth bothering with.

Author is trying too hard to redeem his 'special' character. Just give up on him already. Focus on the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
@w1ck3d
"Oh bullshit, then what was the motive behind killing Dario?"
If I do remember correctly there is a spoiler explanation for that, that someone already mentioned all the way back when the chapter was released.
There was someone using Alan's image and that person was the one who attacked Dario, he will show up in the future as an important villain

Dex-chan lover
@RandomUser92 - everybody needs a therapist. Especially Allan. But it's rare to actually see one in a fantasy setting. Even if this one is more advanced than most.

Aggregator gang
wow, that was such a disappointment, and I was one of the few people who actually wanted to know the motive insted of seeing MC execute Alan.

welp, Probably gonna drop this depending on how good the next chapter is.

Dex-chan lover
He should have known? How? "I'm worried about you, because you put your life below the life of others. So I put an illness onto you, that will weaken and eventually kill you, whenever you save somebody. I'm a genius. Either you die because you save other people, which is, what I actually want to prevent, or you finally give in and let people die, which spits onto who you really are and tortures you. You are save now. You're welcome." Robbing your hero of everything, so he is free ...to live out his final days as a hobo. Are we sure the demon king didn't curse him with mad cow disease, while he was passed out? And then he wants to end it with either MC's death or his own, because "it won't end any other way". So MC has to either die, so that Alan can sleep well, not worrieng about MC death, because he is dead, or Alan himself dies, because if he surwieves he won't stop? Does he believe MC is Batman and he is the Joker?

MC can save him, if he wants to, but somebody who is that blindly stupid might try to do the same thing or something else again. It's too bad, that they might be needed as allies in Ravi's story arc against her sister (I can see this going in that shitty direction.).... Man! This author makes the worst character redemption stories I've ever seen. A waste of precious manga pages.

You know what, MC? Keep them alive, but make sure to report and sue them. And make sure they don't cross your path again. Ever again. That one press guy, that owns you something! Tell him the story.

wow. actual shit-tier retconning.

This was one of the first mangas I started to follow actively. What a shame for the conclusion of the whole arc to be a bad rip-off of the Last of Us 2.

ok

What absolute garbage, the weakest of retcon reasoning to try and redeem this character. It just cheapens the whole plot.

Dex-chan lover
ohh look the author just took a big dump in the cute history of this daughter and father 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
So you curse the man you respect which slowly kills him and now that he is finally ok you try to kill him. Yup, makes sense

Why was the Sage being such a massive dickhead to Douglas since the start of the series when literally nothing is even his fault. Fuck the Sage and fuck Allen with their backwards logic.

Users who are viewing this thread