Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Sukiru [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 3 - Problem

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest. In the modern world, this boob correction skill is wonderful. He can make lots of money from rich women and also capture them as he makes them cum as a skill effect. It's a money making skill. The only other skill that can possibly beat it is fat loss skill or face correction skill. Probably ties in usefulness to hair growing skill. :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
MC after he sees the raw booba
668.jpg

Supporter
I have no problem with the itty bitty titty committee. BUT ... Why does mosquito bites over here feel like she can RUN this man's life. The skill was not given to HER and she should have ZERO say in what the man does with his skill. She knew what this man's life would entail and STILL got involved with him. Maybe, just maybe, she should give the man the leeway to help other women without getting jealous. Either that or leave his ass alone.
They're in a relationship. Manga/LNs/anime have created a harem-brain culture in which consumers have an expectation that the ML can go around collecting women with little or no pushback and it's refreshing to see that expectation being subverted here given the premise, the primary relationship being cherished by both partners and them behaving accordingly when the ecchi confronts them.

Dex-chan lover
I have no problem with the itty bitty titty committee. BUT ... Why does mosquito bites over here feel like she can RUN this man's life. The skill was not given to HER and she should have ZERO say in what the man does with his skill. She knew what this man's life would entail and STILL got involved with him. Maybe, just maybe, she should give the man the leeway to help other women without getting jealous. Either that or leave his ass alone.
Ngl, I don't like Ms Flatty. She behaves like the typical insecure, possessive girl that has to constantly make sure nobody goes near her toys. It's getting annoying.

Dex-chan lover
You have to be pretty damn strong to rip your clothes off with one hand like that.

Dex-chan lover
I guess character named "Susan Twinpeaks" for well endowed girl is in line with manga naming conventions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread