Boy's Abyss - Ch. 162 - Comedy

Dex-chan lover
Is this small scene supposed to make me feel bad for Yuuko?

What ever happened in the past is the past. She couldn't and probably didn't want to save her own children.

Can't break the cycle, I guess. But at the point, you're no longer the victim, you're the villain.

Dex-chan lover
Is this small scene supposed to make me feel bad for Yuuko?

What ever happened in the past is the past. She couldn't and probably didn't want to save her own children.

Can't break the cycle, I guess. But at the point, you're no longer the victim, you're the villain.
Very few scenes in this manga are supposed to make you feel a certain emotion, this scene is just giving insight into her feelings and viewpoint, and maybe feel sympathy for the child she was.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God, it's been spinning its wheels for months now.
The official account announced it the day vol. 15 was released tho like 12 days before new year. That Abyss was finally entering its final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just let Yuko die, and free her from the hell that is her life. T.T

Dex-chan lover
Why did Godzilla just go around and fuck random shit up when this motherfucking town is just sitting here begging for an Atomic Breath?

The text is hard to see which is likely while it wasn't translated, but there's extra text in the panel just before she opens the window. Most of the text is just "Help me" repeated over and over, but there's an obscured part that's harder to read. Based on the characters that are visible, I'm assuming it's supposed to say "Take me away from here" in direct opposition to the text that's being displayed over the top of it.

Dex-chan lover
The text is hard to see which is likely while it wasn't translated, but there's extra text in the panel just before she opens the window. Most of the text is just "Help me" repeated over and over, but there's an obscured part that's harder to read. Based on the characters that are visible, I'm assuming it's supposed to say "Take me away from here" in direct opposition to the text that's being displayed over the top of it.
The spanish tl got that part right (help me, help me, take me out of here, help me).

It's an issue Ryou noticed on her twitter. She realized it would be impossible for people who still read the Young Jump physically to pick that line due to the print and paper quality of the magazines.

Back to the chapter, looks like Reiji actually hated the things mom made him do, namely 2 (try to become Cinder and the Human Torch with Chako and reciprocating Yuri's feelings)... even if he holds responsibility for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread