Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Confession

Group Leader
I don't even really care about anyone else in this manga at this point, I just want Chako to be happy.

i feel this is just getting started, things are gonna go even more downhill, by the end of the manga, all the characters should commit suicide together, that would be a great ending.

Dex-chan lover
Swear to god if Chako too have some sort of psychological issues my hands are gonna starts flying

Dex-chan lover
i can’t help but feel this will all end up horribly, poor Chako, she deserves better.

The fuck is this Manga for? All character looks like going to be fucked up. They're connected and also they have fuckep ud past. I only see Chako is the normal one here

Happy he isn’t falling for that manipulative biatch, but he still with that female people pedo. So we have to work through some things.

Chako is the fucking best!!! These 2 are such great best friends and I don’t see a romance happening between them. But if it does happen, I’m shipping it 👏👏

Fed-Kun's army
yea there are some people like that, who MANIPULATE you into thinking everything is dark and despair. STAY AWAY FROM THOSE PPL KIDS

whoa i'm genuinely crying i hope at least one of them gets to lead a happy life

Supporter
Notice that she made the promise out side of/ after her confession... "It is strictly forbidden to lie during confession" ... this author is good.

Users who are viewing this thread