Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Bubble

Damn, japanesse schools are hard as hell.

Right now the teacher is my favorite character, a good mix crazy and creepie.

Woah, this teacher went from this innocent cute woman to batshit crazy real fast

Fed-Kun's army
This teacher. i Lost all respect for her. stupid me thinking she would listen and just walk peacefully into the night

LMAO... at this point... I don't really care anymore.. I'm completely resigned to watch even more despair each chapter that comes out..
Heck... the last manga that made me feel like this each chapter was Akame ga Kill...

If Enoshima Junko were real she'd probably mas+++bate to this🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Everything is going to shit reaaaal fast, really fast hahahah
@ikevinz77
Bro that is amazing hahaha
Teacher went from mid harem stock to hotest crazy bith in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Weirdly, I didn't get a notification this time

I think everyone's losing sight of the bigger picture.

Gen's motivation is he wants to keep everyone in the town and his "family" together., especially Reiji. Part of it is because he is implied to have feelings for Reiji but can't confess to him both because he knows he is straight but because his father's reputation and the fact he will have to inherit it means he can't come out of the closet. However, he wants Chako to stay as well, not because he has feelings for her, but because he wants all of his childhood friends together and knows that if Reiji stays, he'll need her for morale support.

So what's he gonna do when Reiji cuts town and no one knows where he went and the only lead Gen is able to get from Chako, the person closest to Reiji to his knowledge, tells him about the teacher who forbid her from having a relationship with him and that they haven't had contact since?

We've seen what Gen is capable of doing when he's mad, and if he learns that the teacher basically took sexual advantage of him the night after he tried to commit suicide and has been harassing Reiji and Chako ever since, let's just say things won't end well given the circumstnaces.

Double-page supporter
Geez man sensei is off the rails she's definitely gonna end up killing somebody that or just get them in trouble like she did chako

Boys don’t put your dick in crazy🙅🏻‍♂️
Crazy how sensei was a nice lady and now she’s bat shit crazy😮...still smash though

Users who are viewing this thread