Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

Aggregator gang
I would tell my mom to take the offer and find a rendezvous point near by, and when that bitch least expects it, BOOM! I sneak away and meet up with my mom, then run away with the money

Dex-chan lover
The thing about sensei is that she's not exactly crazy, but somewhere a bit far from the norm. And I've read and heard too many cases of "divine dong" to know that this will end with Reiji in jail or dead.

And so the plot thickens, again. Good shit.

@CrimsonUmbra Because being able to pull off a well written yandere is harder than simply writing a standard tsundere.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought that gae childhood friend who will be the madman but it's ping pong sensei instead, damn bruh

Holy shit, Sensei is in a rampage. She straight up is trying to buy Reiji. Love really can make you do crazy things

Dex-chan lover
so now the dichotomy of Reiji having to choose between Chako and going after Nagi has been established.

and as sensei continues her campaign of destruction of the things around Reiji, his decision making will change I think in that Reiji will need to see Nagi in order to fully realise what are his desires and that will trigger the suicide.

I don't think that sensei knows about Gen so it will be interesting to see how her campaign goes.

another interesting thing was raised in the mom's comments on Esemori's book. The suicide is definitely based on her and her asking Reiji what he thinks will probably be the answer that determine's Reiji's desire to die.

Dex-chan lover
Wait till sensei find out she also need to buy Reiji from the aforementioned childhood friend and she have no more money left

audacity_cover.jpg

idk wtf is going on i skipped all chapters and came here and i see a yandere bitch trying to buy a depressed looking kid

Double-page supporter
While I know sensei is already off the rails and all I can't help and still feel bad for her since it's obvious her childhood turned her like this...Welp even if reiji's mom does accept this like reiji would actually go to sensei I see her committing suicide in future chapters.

To think that some of you thought at the beginning that sensei was the most sane person in the story

Dex-chan lover
holy shit the sensei is responsible for 70% of the content in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread