Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 34 - A 21 Year Old Girl

@ihaaaa omg im sorry you have to read those comments :( ty for this chapter, i really appreciate your scanlation pls dont let them drag your spirit down.

its not like yeol is an a-hole (unlike rang that clearly tear other girls down in front of bunny). yeol is just having preference. and the point is, he is NOT forcing bunny to dress like this make up like that unlike certain someone (rang, cough). he respects her. im not even team yeol but its kinda annoying lol ;-;

Thank you for the update 😍😍
so sad there is no confrotation between Rang and bunny in this chapter. Curious what will happen later

I think he was being very specific with his preferences because he was kind of describing bunny jsjsj. I didn't find it weird when he said he didn't like girls who shortened their skirts bc i also didn't like it in the past, it was forbbiden at school so I never thought it was good to do it (I am girl). But bunny has worn shorts skirts too so...

@ihaaaa Don't mean to be the unhelpful guy here, but it's kinda hard to put a finger on it, to be honest. All I can say from my side is that it was very confusing as to what exactly the author was trying to say about Yeol's attitude and personality, even after multiple reads. This has been a persistent issue in the past couple of chapters, and I'm quite sure I'm not alone in feeling this way. Like I suggested earlier, it could be the author's own awkward/confusing phrasing that may have been carried forward into the translation.

Again, I'm just commenting on the end result and not necessarily the effort that may have gone into this. Hope you guys don't take it personal

People are trashing on characters based on real-life societal perspectives... yeah they're trashy thoughts but not everyone's perfect... and they're in their early 20's when their ideas are not fully formed. And it's not like they got exposed to societies or environments the same way we are... all of them and us grew up differently and was taught differently, just chill when the whole thing ain't even close to finishing xD can we chill out and just enjoy the ride these scanlators are working hard on :(.

Lol what is wrong with people. You mean guys can't have preferences? So what if he likes the "I'm not the other girls type". Its perfectly normal. I mean I personally dont prefer delinquent guys. Does that make me sexist? @otomeaddict hey he didn't say that all girls should be prim and proper. all he dictated was that he is attracted to girls who dont shorten their skirts

ok rang is a definite no, and I'm not leaning towards Yeol after this chapter either. Is his preferences come after he sees bunny or not, I'm not quite clear since when he listed them it's always with an image of bunny. Tbh I want Won to only be her friend but he's straying a bit after the last bit. Jerry hasn't been revealed yet so I have high hopes for him lmao, truly... I hope it's a case of saving the best for last.

lol the comments not how I was thinking it was going. Rang sucks.. Yeol is ok. I still like him because damn at least he’s honest and putting in the effort. Don’t get the hate on his preferences.. he’s free to like what he wants as long as he doesn’t pressure others to be a certain way or puts other people down for it.

Also! I REALLY like the translations!! I can only imagine the amount of work It takes to make the ‘hip-young Korean’ way of talking into English. I’ve read the raws and I really do think you guys did a good job.

@ihaaaa I was just looking for words to describe how I felt. You are doing a wonderful job it’s probably that the original language probably has them speaking more smoothly and when it’s translated it’s clumsy and awkward (I’m talking about the plot and when they talk). Other than that, your translation is fine it’s just how it turned out; you’re doing great

Chapter 34 and no sign of Jerry lmao we about to leave his faceless presence in the dust when is he gon show up. As for Yeol I'm glad he found his ideal type but he could communicate with Bunny lol instead of overthinking by himself sigh

@VelvetMilk i've been waiting for jerry ever since i started reading this lmaoo
glad to know i'm not the only one waiting for jerry to show up
BUT BUT- what if jerry is the real ML and these guys are just here for the show o.o

@sherbert OooooOO if JERRY's the ML, now that is not unlikely and is interesting to think about. But then so far Jerry's behaved like nothing but a friend, and Bunny doesn't seem to have him in her mind too often so the writer doesn't seem to be going in that direction. But we're only at chapter 34 so let's see how this goes.

Dex-chan lover
yeol is a bit arrogant but he's not a terrible person lol
a not-like-the-other-guys kinda guy, you know?

Omg her first kiss was stolen by a rotten man and I also dislike Rang when I saw him and the Electrical Major is somehow a possesive type for some reason

Bro I really want yeol to be the male lead but lowkey feel like he wont but i hope it is him broooooooo :( WHERE CAN I FIND A PERSON LIKE YEOL IN THIS WORLD !!!???

Oh man oh man Yeol has my heart. I’ve never fallen for SMLS but damn... someone give this boy a hug.

PSA I don’t think anyone should take this as a “don’t be that type of girl” statement. If you want to shorten your skirt and wear lots of flashy makeup, do it because it makes you feel good, not because you think it will attract a guy. Yeol likes Bunny because she’s so unequivocally herself, not because she’s wearing jeans and t-shirts and no-makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread