Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 38 - Love is all in the timing

Aggregator gang
Lol, I thought I knew where this is going but.... I feel like the plot line is meandering. But oh well. All the characters are a riot! Once we stop talking about Yeol and that whole heartbreak can be put in the past, I'm sure things will get better! But until then, my heart is going to hurt for a while T-T
Thanks for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
huh I thought Yeol just gave up but I guess that whole scene was a real goodbye? lol guess I'm the dense one

I don't know - i really like this Webtoon but some things are just going over my head. Anyways, Won making fun of Bunny was so cute.

Fed-Kun's army
And I though we lost won but he still lives and also I kinda feel sorry for that bald guy,he is genuinely a good guy but he is so dense. He is def not endgame.

Fed-Kun's army
Does Won ever have any romantic feelings for Bunny? He’s so hard to read!

The reasons to end things with Yeol are just so stupid but I guess she didn't really like him... I don't know, I don't feel the same with the rest of the guys. Bring Jerry or maybe I just need more of her friends because this is not giving me the same anymore. The philosophy of the author it's just not my thing I guess.

Can somebody plz explain why she ended stuff with Yeol? Idk if its because of cultural differences or something, but there really didn’t seem to be a reason. I don’t really get it.

I'm really angry about how that whole "kiss" thing is being handled here... 😑😤

I get it, with Yeol the timing just wasn’t there. I feel like with dating timing and communication is so important in the beginning.. especially like bunny explained when she said she was doubtful, like that is realistic. You gotta build the relationship and trust.. like you could take a shot and hope for the best but because of it you could also feel more reserved.. idk for me it made kinda sense.

WE ALSO NEED TO SEE JERRY SOON and thanks translators

@Larysa Not ended yet.
in fact, YEOL is back in the race in season 2 and he hasn't been eliminated. this is kinda twist on cliches. he is undbtdly the leading ML candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread