Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Parade Day

Dex-chan lover
I want the MC to fucking torture the shit out of the perverted goofy ah doujinshi NTR bitch beta looking ah guy and then have intercourse with the princess (consensually) in front of him.

Trust me, it will be very cool and rizzy!!

Dex-chan lover
Why are all these villain so comically evil? Like how the fuck an entire classroom is filled with psychopaths and sociopaths. These guys are so fucking evil that it almost baffles me that these guys are still in their teens.
if they werent you could possibly feel sympathy for them, which would be detrimental to the story this manga wants to tell

Group Leader
Why are all these villain so comically evil? Like how the fuck an entire classroom is filled with psychopaths and sociopaths. These guys are so fucking evil that it almost baffles me that these guys are still in their teens.
I'm pretty sure their characterization is a satire. They're hyper exaggerated on purpose so there's no guilt on the part of the reader watching high schoolers being offed.

Dex-chan lover
Why are all these villain so comically evil?
I think I prefer it that way. If it was more subtle, it would make for a very depressing read. But because all the misery and villainy is so exaggerated, there's no way I can treat it seriously. It's like with exploitation movies, where the key aspect is the spectacle.

Dex-chan lover
I hope one of the classmate have a mustache that they twirl in a comical manner while they do evil stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I want the MC to fucking torture the shit out of the perverted goofy ah doujinshi NTR bitch beta looking ah guy and then have intercourse with the princess (consensually) in front of him.

Trust me, it will be very cool and rizzy!!
i think he'd still be pretty upset about his sister's death/not sure if a princess would do that unless the author wants to make it like 40% hentai but i imagine it'd focus more on violent revenge than the sexual stuff, tho not sure if he'd be sent back home after all of it or have a 'peaceful' life in the current world after all his classmates are gone

Dex-chan lover
All I'm getting from this story is that school teachers need to be more empowered to discipline shitty students, frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread