Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Our Revenge Story

Dex-chan lover
That's why you kill the one with the utility type skill first. Like the Mind control and Vision/Espionage first. I still couldn't get over the fact that he didn't decide to kill the mind control girl before.

He's kinda clumsy and didn't really think things thorough. Granted, he might've been somewhat influenced by his anger and clouded his thinking a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you kill them fast, no playing around while their brain is still intact.

Dex-chan lover
Well tbh I kinda understand wanting to make them suffer first. And their suffering is also not too long.

meh, mediocre revenge plot. top 1 revenge plot is the hero who was betrayed. His plans were good because even Gods took the L. This mc biggest flaw is he's acting mostly in rage. His questions should be how did they get to that world, how and why did they get powers from Gods. The fact his sister is dead doesn't change anything so asking them how did they participate in her murder is pointless. If he wants to interrogate them so safest method is cut their arteries. Unless they have healer then they would bleed out so less people to bite his ass later in story. Overall I would give this 3/5, plot is mediocre but not bad author is trying to give us not one arch enemy but that controlling bich too. But Mc revenge methods are biggest meh in this stories. If he decides to torture them then he should do it properly or he should kill them no questions asked. and last and foremost never let others do torture for you because we will see more classmates running from him. Asian's are know to be more ruthless than any other people on Earth we can see from examples from WW2 and Vietnam war so Mc should know better than some peasant.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of annoying to be reminded that he let that one girl live. Ish.
Also the next contender ability looks badass.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread