Butsuri-teki ni Koritsu Shiteiru Ore no Koukou Seikatsu @comic

@Cursed_death an extremely generic MC can't get within 1 meter of anyone because he drains life force or some vague shit and fortifies himself. Somehow no one can see any utility for this, and he goes to high school with other people with superpowers who all dislike him. He mentions he has no girlfriend or even a friend. He bumps into some famous ice queen of the school, but has he mentioned he has no friends or girlfriend? By chapter two there's a harem. For some unfathomable reason half of the first chapter is devoted to a dream sequence that makes the whole thing even more confusing. Has he mentioned he doesn't have a girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't the MC go pro in martial arts competition? Ez win there! Ok no boxing and kicking, but grappling would be so advantageous!

Dex-chan lover
14472v5.jpg

Double-page supporter
Finally not a Isekai. But I noticed that the past few years there’s been too many unsatisfying MCs with poor logic. I can only hope this one is different. I still have hope.

@thegiantpossum have you even read this? How could you forget to mention the 2 most important thing :
1) He doesn't have friends or a girlfriend.
2) He doesn't have a girlfriend or friends.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I thought “poisonous tongue” meant she literally had a poisonous tongue lol

Well it is not that bad by its first chapter. Let's see what will happen

Double-page supporter
I want to read more to judge this.

I'm just relieved I finally found a normal manga for once.. A rom-com..

P.S: I hate the art! Why couldn't it be like LN Cover?? That'd be more fun!

Power Uploader
If this works for something I might revive this in the future, so stay tuned

Dex-chan lover
Big drop in art quality halfway in the second part, as this manga was made for making the novel more famous I can understand it not being perfect, even more with a lot of shit manga around nowadays, but a drop in the first chapter is a big NO, lack of professionalism from the artist, is possible the editor pushed the artist to complete it fast, but this is absurd, the first chapter should always be good looking.

Users who are viewing this thread