By the Grace of the Gods - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Departure

I wish it will update faster! Why many isekai got monthlyy release

Double-page supporter
I mean, why need proof when you can see it passively with magic?
This is Isekai Black Mirror shit here

Aggregator gang
@isoujiX because almost all the isekai theme are from LN, and idk about their rules but all the LN to Manga conversion are always on monthly magazine

Contributor
Oh nooo what happened to Tabuchi Slime Prime! I hope it died a natural death, but probably not. Can slimes even die natural deaths? Maybe they're like lobsters and no one ever realized since they usually get killed immediately

...Do all his slimes have names?

Hoping that they will explained what happened to his first tamed slime
"the core which is the MC holding in this chapter"

There is a record of defeating bandits / do you have any proof ?
That Gard should not work there

Group Leader
If by chance someone stumbled upon a hole opening up again to his old cave, and , and managed to get in the innermost room with the statues, I think it's possible it'll become a pilgrimage site for worship or a tourist attraction.

I wonder how long slimes live for...or if there's still any other reason to keep the core besides sentimental value.

@Garo64
I'm guessing it's like how IRL, we often need 2 pieces of government photo ID for a lot of stuff?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if slime's lifespan is short, also this guy killed human bandits in the time skip, hope this story doesn't skip over too much stuff

Double-page supporter
@Garo64
Maybe the records can be altered with different types of magic, or maybe someone else killed it but he got the last hit, or maybe the record is shared by all party members so maybe people try to scam others and get the rewards alone, there a number of reasons to require proof.

I'm more surprised at the fact that people consider slimes so weak and only our mc took the time to research and explore what he can achieve with them. It's interesting that in these magic worlds people are often so complacent that they never try anything new.

Fed-Kun's army
So he just poisoned the bandids... i mean this makes him a clear killer... if they attacked him and he killed them it would be selfdefense but sneaking into beerbarrels means he killed them in cold blood cuz he assumed they were evil^^

Users who are viewing this thread