Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka?

cover2.jpg

Contributor
I was almost fooled by the title and the cover.
But looking at the author was Sasuga "Lie" and with his fetish for the low NTR.
Yup, thanks but no thanks.
I'd rather not know about it than regret ever reading it.
Bye.
Now, I really need a way to block manga :(

Last edited:
I don't read things by this guy girl because they always end up like a K-Drama. If you value your time, and have too little energy to see lovable characters get hurt, then give this a pass.

Pre-emptive tag warning: Trauma, tragedy, cheating, sexual violence, humiliation, melodrama, and more. Guarantee you that you'll see every negative character introduced in chapter one squeezed out like a toothpaste tube for the drama.

Expected tags which will not appear: Slice of Life, Easy Reading, Heartwarming.

Do yourself the favor, if you're looking for something to make you feel happy after work or school, ignore this and the threads about it for two-four years and then return to make your decision.

The last part I want to mention is that Kei is well known for using sexual violence and netorare as VERY EXTENDED (talking 40-50 chapters) plot contrivances which border on unhinged, compulsive, and deliberate. This is not novel, nor is it tasteful story telling.

If you like any character in this manga they will get hurt and the main character will let them and probably be part of it.

If you do enjoy the warning tags, happy reading comrade. I don't share your taste, but I respect you. 

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not just “Domestic Girlfriend“… remember “Mother of Goddess Dormitory“? How about the author of rent a girlfriend and his new manga… you’d have to be a fool to assume this story would have a good plot and conclusion 🤮

I got the leaked transcript of story
small breast twintail girl will get abuse or suffer all time will fall in love with MC never give ups prob want his kid-single mother/bad ending
Green haired girl will help most- rejected
white haired or orange haired girl- will win
Oldest girl will sleep with MC at one point or prob even have kid-single mother

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Sasuga-sensei is going to give it a 3rd go at this story? To be fair, she does this and we lap it up like rocked out crack-addicts every time, so why stop? At least it's not an isekai...

P.S. people here seem to be very confused, Sasuga Kei is not a "guy" and the treatment she got from her fans for DomoxKano's ending was abominable. I get it, the ship you thought was the OTP didn't go that way, you're mad, I'm mad, everyone's mad, but... it was her story, she told it the way she wanted and explained why it went down the way it did - an exploration of that "Koi" love, that wanting/desire-ness love represented by Rui vs the "Ai" love, the giving/sacrificing love that Hina represented. I mean, all the character development was with Rui and Hina was basically unchanged for the beginning, so forgive everyone for thinking Rui was the endgame, but whatevs Kei-sensei... your story and all....

Last edited:
Lol, Sasuga-sensei is going to give it a 3rd go at this story? To be fair, she does this and we lap it up like rocked out crack-addicts every time, so why stop? At least it's not an isekai...

P.S. people here seem to be very confused, Sasuga Kei is not a "guy" and the treatment she got from her fans for DomoxKano's ending was abominable. I get it, the ship you thought was the OTP didn't go that way, you're mad, I'm mad, everyone's mad, but... it was her story, she told it the way she wanted and explained why it went down the way it did - an exploration of that "Koi" love, that wanting/desire-ness love represented by Rui vs the "Ai" love, the giving/sacrificing love that Hina represented. I mean, all the character development was with Rui and Hina was basically unchanged for the beginning, so forgive everyone for thinking Rui was the endgame, but whatevs Kei-sensei... your story and all....
It has nothing to do with her gender, nor how she handles ships. It has primarily has to do with her writing style, which despite her capability, I personally found to be deceptive for the artstyle and genre she is writing in. I can go on about her writing style all day, but the primary gripe I have is that genuinely dislike the genre of telanova drama which she writes. She's an amazing artist and writer. She is clearly cutting edge in her field of artistry.

I won't eat sushi no matter how delicious you know it is. It's not my taste. I don't like drama. I don't like sexual violence. I can't stand stalker subplots. Spending 70 chapters in a hopsital is grotesque. Most of all, I hate. hate. hate. netorare. Even the potential drama of netorare makes me sick. I'd rather drink spoiled milk out of a garbage can than watch Kei once again write Rui for 50 chapters about to cheat or actively cheating on the brain dead protagonist she wrote in, only to come home just to tell him that she's leaving him.

Sasuga Kei is an amazing writer, but I can't be bothered to read her writing.

I really enjoy Sasuga Kei's art and writing, but I do tend to agree with others that she tends to favor the drama a bit too much. It's a shame because she actually does lighthearted and endearing stuff very well. That's part of the frustration, you're going to like her characters and then you'll have to watch them endure some bad stuff. Well I'm in for another ride I guess, see you all at the end of the roller-coaster.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way Sasuga sensei doesn't make stories with the drama genre. Looks like sus 🙂

Fool me once with Good Ending, fool me twice with Domestic no kanojo, but you won't fool me thrice! Sasuga kei just always fails to deliver with her stories and usually have bad endings. . I still can't get over domestic no kanojo, it would have ended decently when he gave rui the necklace but noooo. . Now I will forever hate it as a shitty manga. . good job Sasuga kei sensei. .

Users who are viewing this thread