Can you recommend mangas with the "neet trying to achieve something" background story

Hi. I'd be really glad if you could recommend me any title that would be somehow similar to Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa (Strongest Man Kurosawa) by Fukumoto Nobuyuki, so with the "neet trying to achieve something" background. Something like, the mc is trying to get out of his everyday's misery and achieve something in society.

Rather SoL/comedy genre, placed in real world.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Kurosawa was a hard-working blue collar man! Love these kinds of stories, though.

She doesn't know why she lives - Pretty heavy on the wallowing, but otherwise rather grounded.
My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness - Balding nervous wreck of a NEET attempts to lose her virginity in an effort to escape her various personal and parental issues; biographical
Sanju Mariko - Old lady has a crisis when a friend dies alone and nobody realizes it. Ditches her family to make something with herself one last time.
ReLife - Depressed man in his late 20s with nowhere left to go takes a drug that makes him young again and infiltrates a highschool.
Monster x Monster - NEET in a MonHun-like world. Bit heartfelt, mostly comedic. Looks great, but got unfortunately axed.

@PantsMan wow, thank you very much. Didn't expect such a nice reply. I've heard about MLEWL, but haven't checked it out. Will check out art in every each one of these and I will select one.

And yeah, sorry - you're right, Kurosawa was a hard-working blue collar man. I've typed 'NEET' without thinking too much, but you've got the concept that I'm searching for anyways. Thank you so much for that!

Dex-chan lover
Kokou no Hito would work too I guess, its a full blown anti-social introvert guy who's only interest in life is climbing.
first volume bait you into thinkin' its a good 'ol sport shounen.
and the classic Homunculus
Otaku no Musume-san is about NEET suddently found out he got a daughter, I dont really like it much though.

Hey, thanks @MawMaw. I will check out Kokou no Hito 100%, it was on my ptr list. And never read Homunculus but I was planning to give it a shot. Thank you for your recommendations!

Users who are viewing this thread