Can't create MDList

When I try to create an MDList it says "Please try again in a few minutes or contact support if the issue persists" I have waited multiple hours and I still can't create on

Contributor
When I try to create an MDList it says "Please try again in a few minutes or contact support if the issue persists" I have waited multiple hours and I still can't create on
Try clearing your data or disconnecting, and try again.

I don't have any problem on my side.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
A rework for the lists are in the works and are coming out "soon"™️ there's always the option to wait and see if that fixes things but anyway..

The typical tried Logging out and logging back in?
or..
Have you created an account using the same email before this one?
Not sure what the outcome was but that seems to be the theory for the one instance i could find in the discord support channel

Contributor
A rework for the lists are in the works and are coming out "soon"™️
Still, even with the upcoming rework, we will keep our lists so it's better if it works now.

A rework for the lists are in the works and are coming out "soon"™️ there's always the option to wait and see if that fixes things but anyway..

The typical tried Logging out and logging back in?
or..
Have you created an account using the same email before this one?
Not sure what the outcome was but that seems to be the theory for the one instance i could find in the discord support channel
I did change my email on the account before this one and created this one with that email.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Still, even with the upcoming rework, we will keep our lists so it's better if it works now.
It's not like the lists are simply getting an extension, they're getting rewritten, sure, you'll be keeping the label and whatever items you had but the container itself is changing, so if the problem is with the container then no, fixing it now literally makes no difference, as far as i understand it anyway..

I did change my email on the account before this one and created this one with that email.
Alright sounds like the same thing, then since @tristan9 checked it out last time i'll mention him and see what he says :huh:
Tristan9 said on Discord: ->

If you’re the same person that had issues the other day with creating an mdlist, dm me your username I guess, but unlikely that we’ll look at it shortly unless the bug is related to your account specifically somehow :/
But I have a feeling it’s account related so not all hope is lost for a quick fix

Users who are viewing this thread