I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Keep them “requests” coming. But seriously Honda and sakurai are both Adorable cutey-pants

Group Leader
I think one of the reasons why Morinaga may annoy some people is because it's hard to get across kansaiben in English. The way she speaks isn't really the equivalent of slang. She sounds way more adorbable/less annoying in Japanese, so it makes it hard not to like her.

Lol. "Ambiguous."
It's cute that she thinks asking for kisses is anything but obvious. It's just a good thing Sakurai is a bit dense.
One kiss could be a joke, multiple kisses and there's only one thing that means.

I have to agree with Morinaga, Sakurai seems like she'd be super fun to tease because of her reactions.

Fed-Kun's army
EVERYBODY HOP IN THE SHIP CAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO SAIL!!
THERE MAY BE STORMS AND WAVES, BUT SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS!!
WE ARE GETTING TO OUR DESTINATION BOYS!!!

Thank you so much for the chapter, I'm really enjoying it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
You know what I hate in romcoms? When one of the characters (and there's always one) is living alone because neglectful parents or whatever, and not a single one of their friends is like "A free place without parents to stay in? Cool! Let's hang out in there all the time!"
I mean, in my high school, somebody with their own pad would be treated like royalty.

the misunderstandinnngs its killing me
thank you for translating!

My god this is so good I love morinaga I hope we get a little more backstory on her too, seems like she’s experienced some regret in not expressing her feelings in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread