Can't Escape From Tatsumigahara's Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
I was expecting that it wouldnt go his way, but I never expected THAT! Hahahaha xD.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought, "I'm Afraid of Big Tits, Volume 9002: The Jirai-kei"; wasn't surprised to find that his "only hope" later came in the form of some small-breasted woman, as usual.

Then the small breasts turned out to be as mentally ill as the jirai-kei. I'll admit that I didn't see it coming, but I'm still not impressed--the standard formula remains, it's just that every woman in this MC's scenario has something wrong with her instead of the busty beauty alone, and the MC is still ultimately a scared herbivore being hunted by women.

That it got serialized doesn't mean much--people have horrible taste these days--but it can't hurt to see if this author will think outside the box. I'm not betting on it, though--he's already squarely inside.

Aggregator gang
there's a saying in Vietnamese: "Tránh vỏ dưa, gặp vỏ dừa", which means no matter how much you try to avoid something, another similar things will happen to you anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread