Can't Escape From Tatsumigahara's Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
69becf28e0fb3ca5ecdef4ba34e0a7d5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So far it's quite interesting, the guy is quite rational and some girls seems to have a connection with him in the past

thanks for the TL, looking forward to the next one

Dex-chan lover
It's real easy to talk down to someone when you aren't in the drivers seat, but hey at least he'll have someone that's at least 20% trustworthy in this house

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. The eldest seems to be the only one so far who has been indicated to have genuine connection in the past. Her wounds are also interesting, but considering she willingly hurts herself, there's a good chance they're self-inflicted. At the least, she didn't threaten or hurt him, nor appear to be wanting to score a victory over her sisters as a primary motivation.

4th and 1st seem like the closest things to allies he has here. 1st could be the mastermind of all this, of course, since she actually seemed happy to see him again. But she also is the only one who's had an audience aside that cast her in a better light rather than a crazier one.

Dex-chan lover
Dude stronger than me, I would've already folded the second she shoved her boobs in my mouth. :kreygasm:

This gonna be an interesting psychological manga huhu can't wait for more chapters to be upload huhuhuhu

Dude stronger than me, I would've already folded the second she shoved her boobs in my mouth. :kreygasm:
I'm not even a boob guy and I would have folded too. Either between Midori stepping on me, or Akane shoving her nipple in my mouth. I would have immediately resigned and gave in.

Users who are viewing this thread