cant upload new cover

Dex-chan lover
i cant seem to upload new covers for manga The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length
link cover: The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

idk what the heck is happening, so i tried reporting it but get no response, so i'm now making a thread bout this....

if someone can help me,
cover vol 3 :
71Bu9SCYTEL.jpg
cover vol 4 :
716zgP-k5NL.jpg

Supporter
@ananymouss This should have gone into Support forum btw. Anyway, you can use the Report button on the series page for this, just give the links to the cover images and ask mods to upload them.

Contributor
@ananymouss
[*] if you see "this" then only mods and high ranks can edit this title bc of edit war.
0b9qSrx.png

you can use the Report button on the series page for this, just give the links to the cover images and ask mods to upload them.
so i tried reporting it but get no response

[*]depends on queque, response on your report will take a few hours or a few days. ( probably 48+ h )

Contributor
The series in OP's post doesn't seem like there'd be much to war over (certainly nothing related to tagging, being a generally inoffensive romcom), so I'm guessing it was a title edit war (somehow)?

Dex-chan lover
I see, thx for the advices...
So should i just report it daily and wait for it or will it just bother them?
Tbh i already report it 1st time just asking to open the upload, 2nd time asked to upload with links to both covers... Forgot when exactly but its more or less a month ago
This should have gone into Support forum
Sorry, my bad, its my first time using this forum tbh... I dont have to move it right? How do i even do that lmao sounds like a pain

Users who are viewing this thread