Caught by the Villain - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Hmm, not sure what the normal salary is, but 300k worth of debt isn't something you can easily pay back at the lowest ranks of the military. She should have aimed for a decent high ranking position so she could get paid, even if it meant catching the Princes attention.

I love this series already!! Is there a discord where I can join you guys and get updates there + converse others there?The discord button isn’t working so I’m wondering if you guys have one or not. Also!! Thank you for updating!! You and your team are hard workers and deserve much more attention!!

Also, seeing the CP's POV we see MC's father was highly respected for his ability as knight, and even got to teach him a thing or two.

So MC's plan to avoid his attention was doomed from the beginning. Even his 'novel' interest in her brother could have been sparked by their father's reputation. Heh. And now she delibetarily played fool in front of him and is going to be called out.

Damn, that is delicious

Dex-chan lover
"You have to enlist or die."
"They just paid the fine."
...uhh... okay. Looks like consistency isn't a big deal in this world.

Very tempted to drop this, but I'll hold out for now in hopes that there's a revolution or something.

If she's impersonating her brother then she's not working the job she previously had that provided income to pay for her father's medical expenses...Did the author fully think this premise through?

Fed-Kun's army
isn't it better to do well and advance in the ranks??? her brother got caught by the prince bc he got discharged so he ended up doing his shady things... if she's not discharged and has a high rank she will have her own official things to do and a good salary??? um???

i'm interested tho so i'll keep reading lmao thanks for this!

Off topic a bit, but really wish the ml didn't have a mullet. I've seen too many pretty characters sacrificed to bad mullets lol

Like, he looks so nice with the hairstyle on the novel cover from the credits page, wish he had that here.

Tnksm for picking up this project, I'm currently following every story you're working on, fighting! <3

I've seen a lot of characters with white hair + red eyes but feels like this prince really resembles zen from mystic messenger

Dex-chan lover
So. Dear author. If a person wears glasses with a thin thread around their ear, they would chafe the ever loving shit out of that ear to the point of blisters, bleeding etc in no time at all.

It is the dumbest design I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread