Caught by the Villain - Ch. 5

Literally just updated after I finished the last chapter. Thanks for the chapter!

I am waiting for Celestine/Selena's hardships to come!!! (lol joke)

Also can't wait for
the YANDERE FIGHT between the two like seriously if Ignis wasn't enough, turns out Letio was worse than Ignis lol poor gal

I now understand the strangeness of everyone's behavior -- everyone is bi in this universe.

Group Leader
Tbh I still have no opinion on the villain. I'm not supporting him nor am I hating him.... He's just... bland? I guess.

RL logic for selena
Ignis: why did you do that?
Selena: cuz between that guy and you, you are less annoying to be with.... Thats all. Well then.. bye....
daassshh
And she lived happily ever after
🤣🤣🤣

So glad people decided to work together I really like this story so I'm glad to see it's gaining traction!!!

Group Leader
See. There’s this perfect excuse. Dear colleague is currently under suspicion of being gay. To protect his highness she took him and ran. Voila! Flawless! Well. Letio on other hand... Rip you.

This whole sequence just makes me think of Mulan (the good animated movie. Not that...other one) during the sequence when Shang is falling in love with her, thinks she’s a dude, and legit does not care.

Users who are viewing this thread