Cell - Ch. 47

the white haired dude is somewhat of a wild card. while he could be a valuable resource who knows what he might do if he finds out the MC killed his sister or whatever she is to him.

I cannot f*cking believe that this idiot is still involving his innocent friends in this mess by inviting that idol to his motel room while he's being pursued by gun toting murderous oligarchs who have already taken his friend hostage and wantonly murdered her just because they could

Dex-chan lover
I cannot f*cking believe that this idiot is still involving his innocent friends in this mess by inviting that idol to his motel room while he's being pursued by gun toting murderous oligarchs who have already taken his friend hostage and wantonly murdered her just because they could
Bruh he's just a kid and not the brightest, he's got noone else to talk to... Obviously if he thinks he can manage (when he in fact can't) then he'll meet with her anyway...
The choices he makes make sense to me whether I find them dumb or smart.

Some things aren't realistic though, the bodyguards in the bathroom (when the chairman get's killed) directly all leave without checking the whole room ? Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread