Chainsaw Man - Ch. 156 - Whup Whup Whup Whup Bzzz Split Split

Dex-chan lover
Speak of the devil, and she shall appear.

I hope that's not a just a teaser shot, and Asa-Yoru is about to bash in the front door in an ultraviolent stampede blaring heavy metal. Instead of a side door. She's no spec-ops, wandering in with a mini skirt.

I'm curious where Yoshida sits with all this. Initially introducing Denji to Asa who he knew was the War Devil (when he found out not exactly clear), having Fumiko (quite a useless devil hunter and the worst) be his primary bodyguard. Doesn't really look like he was giving Denji a chance at a normal life.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, Denji's been through worse. Nothing a bit of blood and a ripcord pull cannot instantly fully regenerate.
The only question is who will save him and provide the blood and pull. Asa to the rescue it is!

As I suspected, cutting them up until drained of blood and storing their parts is the way to imprison/archive the weapon hybrids. Seems some were "reactivated" and persuaded to collaborate, like Quanxi and Samurai Sword. Reze should be there too, hopefully Denji finds her her and sets her free

Dex-chan lover
Speak of the devil, and she shall appear.

I hope that's not a just a teaser shot, and Asa-Yoru is about to bash in the front door in an ultraviolent stampede blaring heavy metal. Instead of a side door. She's no spec-ops, wandering in with a mini skirt.
It would be kind of out of character given she managed to escape agents when they tried to trap her in her home.

I mean, sure, she is growing stronger, but I feel that just bashing through a fortified place that has been communicated as impossible to break in, would be a walk in the park for a single demon, otherwise Makima would have done the same thing, gaining control over far more dangerous demons than just gun.

Dex-chan lover
War incoming. But what do they mean Leg 26 and 27? Is he regenerating?
I think they are just tagging to put things in archive, and it may have been a translation issue.
As in, we have left leg (tagged 26) and right leg (tagged 27).

You can see they are splitting every member on multiple chunks, the right leg must have been cut at least in 2 parts based on how much of the left leg they have done by the time of the conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Why don't they just put some kinda straight jacket on him so he can't pull his cord? Just cover the cord ffs

Dex-chan lover
d9geyhp-75f5daa4-7dbe-4229-8208-21ffca1b5a6e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
well , im smoking some copiums / hopiums right now , so i think nayuta is still alive , because the mangaka hasnt showed her corpse yet .

page 6 :
- octopus boy : ... denji-kun ...

i dont understand the 1st pages :
public safety has decided to cut up denji , so why didnt they keep injecting him with sleep drug all the time ?
why did they let him wake up for a few seconds , so octopus boy could tell him some useless informations ?

page 12 :
- doctor frankenstein : i will use this chainsaw to cut up this leg of chainsaw man , lol pun .

last pages :
this random one-eye guy is giving some exposition dumps , and he is putting many death-flags on his head , lol .
a common death-flag in stories :
- a random , poor father calms down his scared son : dont worry , son . the titanic is a very safe ship . since its founding , no puny ice-berg has ever sinked the mighty titanic . the titanic is the most hardest ship in the world , blah blah blah , etc etc etc ......

Users who are viewing this thread