Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Do you like large women?

Power Uploader
I'm sure this chapter was written with comedy theme in mind, but remember kids: Harassing other people isn't nice, and Reiji's "kid being kid" attitude isn't helping anyone either.

Also how about telling people how to use your drug BEFORE you hand them the product lol.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the last line suggest Reiji has done something? It looked like he walked into his room to find Mina sleeping there. How is that Reiji having done something? It might make some sense if he had woken up in the morning, after a party of heavy drinking and few memories of it, and then found Mina sleeping next to him.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the last line suggest Reiji has done something? It looked like he walked into his room to find Mina sleeping there. How is that Reiji having done something? It might make some sense if he had woken up in the morning, after a party of heavy drinking and few memories of it, and then found Mina sleeping next to him.
perhaps this is the morning the next day?
( if that is the case it indeed has been very poorly communicated )

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens 👀

What am I talking about, this is not a romance manga. It'll be just another set of nothing burgers...

Power Uploader
Author has a habit of reversing 1-2 pages in current chapter to tease next chapter. So obviously this is the outcome of the next chapter, which will be told via a flashback.

Dex-chan lover
Can ghosts get pregnant? And would the child also be a ghost?
Even if it isn't normally possible, I'm certain the drug god could make a potion to make it possible. As for the nature of the child, no idea, but changing the nature of the child should be possible for the drug god.

Users who are viewing this thread