Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

oh...she failed for the first time...Su Luxia oh the anger im feeling rn😤
So the last 5% to fully conquered is to sleep with them?....so that means she slept with lot of the guys before this one...ewww
Thanks for the update!!!

sleeping with many ppl doesn't make u a wh0re but sleeping with ppl jus to break relationships does also the only reason she failed was cos she didn't wanna sleep with him so idk i dont rly count that as failing

I think this is the first time Luxia loses... that mc was so trash though. He was won over by sex like a simpleton. I rlly wonder how things will play out next chapter... will Luxia try to turn the tables or give up on him?

Dex-chan lover
OMG so disgusting watching the bitch "raping" the masochistic slutty first male target.

I hope the MC will get that bitch totally destroyed later, maybe by forcing her to become a prostitute. That bitch likes to sell herself right?

...I think this is one of the rare occasion when I feel totally right in calling someone a bitch.

Damn, somehow I think the next two male targets are also trashes.
Destroy them all, Queen Su Luxia!

I think this is the first time that Su Luxia has failed a task this makes me want more so bad.

This FL is so annoying she really thinks our queen is going to cry over a trash dude like him lol no he said he loved her but we all new he was lying.

The FL is so low she would literally throw herself on to other guys who have wives and girlfriends disgusting

QUEEN SU LUXIA DESTROY THESE BITCHES AND THESE TRASHY MEN MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOU!!

Thanks for the update I love this so much

I still cannot believe Sü Luxia failed!
I will wait for her to make a comeback and finish the task with SSS as always!
I believe in her ❤
Also, I expect an epic face slapping scene, I really hate this new girl, reminds me of another well-known and very hated character, Trashta...

On the other hand, the cheap boyfriend is really awful, not that I had hopes for him, but still
Every single time I read a chapter, my will to have a boyfriend dies out lol
Thank you for the translation!

Damn she just threw herself out there. This is the first time Su luxia lost, I'm so sad 😥 But she's coming back bigger and better than ever plus this dude wasn't even worth it, cheating bastard 😒

First L. What a trash, guess Luxia got some clues on. Glad she didn't go any further with that trash lol

I’m kinda glad she lost, otherwise she would have had to sleep with that dirtbag. Tf is wrong with his fugly ass.

Users who are viewing this thread