Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Looking death in the eye

“since my body isn’t cheap, I can’t just give it out to any trash.” PREACH!!! This is such a good arc omg

Aggregator gang
I'm really glad there was that story where Luxia decided to live with a guy. It's easy to be a pretentious bitch, but, she has also shown that she can love deeply if the man is worthy. Not a girl who uses people solely for her own benefit.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that's so funny.
Everyone is like he's porposing marriage! But he just wanted her to be his girlfriend?

Many thanks

That new boy is cute... I take he's the one that honoured Host will be with in this round, hu?

Ooo this new guy is much cuter. I hope he’s like the dog guy from the actor arc. He and Luxia were so cute together. I’d love for her to fall in love again.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

@CoraCries

Su Luxia and Nanako really are birds of a feather, huh? Both out here like "hmmm, I think I will cause problems on purpose". Honestly, I think it'd be really fun if the arc ends with Su Luxia recruiting Nanako into the space and time administration. She has the skills, and she's great at seducing cheating bastards...............

I love all the new things the author tries to spice things up like this arc between generic arcs like the plagiarism arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol “you agreed to by my girlfriend” that agreement got nullified the moment you got into that car dumbass. Gtfob.

Lol she just called her a slut to the face XD QUEENNNN YOU GO GIRL!! I remember that there were three male leads in this world, so will this guy also cheat for the last guy to be better? Or will we stick with the second male lead thingy? I’m looking forward to how this’ll go.

Hmmmmmmm there's still the last ML so idk how this'll turn out..... Hopefully they work together tho or at least he's not trash plsss

this man said, 'you agreed to be my girlfriend' wHAT SO ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CHEATING MAKES IT OKAY??
you agreed to be my girlfriend so i cheated but i still love you, and remember you chose this...like hello?? wow

also lol look who ended up crying 🤡🤡

"I am pretty jealous of you. Since my body isn't cheap, I can't just give it out to any trash."

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I love this chapter, especially that line...

"Since my body isn't cheap, I can't just give it out to any trash."

Yessss our Su Lüxia gurl, spit it out... I'm more and more fall in love with Su Lüxia ><

The second male lead is coming. I hope he is not trash cheating bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread