Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 68 - Elegant Socialite: How a man pisses

Muawahaha, Pride is always the downfall of men.
Thank you for the translation !

LOL. I love how she thought he would say she was greater than his white moonlight, but then he pushed her away.

title really made me
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Something I've noticed in Chinese and Korean webtoons is that the female MCs of these scenarios tend to be more aggressive and/or ruthless towards those who wronged them. (In this case MC absolutely loves what she does.)

In comparison, their Japanese counterparts tend to be sweeter and more forgiving (like Cinderella) even if the other side truly deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
Take that bitch, wrong moves! HA HA HA!
And u sure that xiaowei is guaranteed to die? LOL

Dex-chan lover
These two sure know how to run their mouths. I guess that's convenient though, since she's only cornering them with their own words as they go.

Fed-Kun's army
@beleth deadass! i got nervous opening it cause i was like... damn confused...

also that bai ting is so damn awful, how can you say that about a person? like just meant to die? bro? you good? do you need to be exorcised?

Aggregator gang
Just what year is this set in? It seem to go from the late 1800s to the late 1900s

Aggregator gang
@zz2000 Huh... Now that you said it, that's true ain't it? Which in turn reminds me that the community tends to call the gentle and sweet MC by "pussy", good times.

Users who are viewing this thread